DR. KIM!

Mid night 2 am
Wood House

Jennie sleeping naked and she covered by the blanket she hissed in back pain. That she wiggle around the bed and saw no one, actually she was wake up by the strange sounds like crying and sobbing the dark wood make more it creepy. She look around the room nothing is like that, then she look at the mirror which is in the bedroom wall it's a 6 inch mirror she saw a reflection that a person under her bed!! She got feared and she wrap around the bedsheet and look under it's none other than taehyung!

JENNIE: why he is crying and sobbing hard? Under the bed?

KimTAE: Mom- mom- ple- please- tell da-dad to no- t- hit m-me it's- it's hu- hurts!!

JENNIE: the fuck! He is having a nightmare under the bed! God damnit! 

Taehyung just continue to cry hard Jennie can't take this because he looks so innocent while he is crying and he is begging for something! Whatever it may she loved VanTAE, KimTAE has a same feature she thought her self like that and move towards to him.

JENNIE: tae tae

KimTAE: mo- mom!

JENNIE: No tae it's-

KimTAE: mom do-don't leave me I'm af-afraid *tae hold her and hug her tight and hide inside her body!

JENNIE: what the-? He just hide inside me like seriously? He is just 6 inch tall I'm just 5'5 he just hide inside me? How tiny he is!

KimTAE: don't leave me mom! *Jennie don't know what to do so she decided to comfort him

JENNIE: ok ok I'm leaving *she started to patt his back he started to sleep in her chest

  JENNIE thought herself "Wtf Jennie he just rapped you care for him? We've to left this place it is the right time to get out from this creepy place. VanTAE will come again we've to escape first get up and go JENNIE!"

Jennie try to loose his hand and releasing herself from his tight hug! But he looking literally a innocent baby but just before some hours he just rape her so hard now sleeping like a innocent kiddo Jennie thought herself and left the  bedroom she wear the shirt of tae and his pants and she go to the hall. That time she saw a man..

JENNIE: who- are you?

...: You know me.. my Babe darling?!

JENNIE:. Babe darling?....  JK?

JK: wow i thought you might forget my name but.. no! Sounds great when you say my name.. it would be pleasure when you moan my name as well.. KINKY!!

JENNIE: I'm warning you jk, let me go or else

JK: how was your wedding babe darling?

JENNIE: letme go jk

JK: ofcourse you both exchange rings well I can see *pointing the ring

JENNIE: it's a accident not a wedding

JK: you know what? That fucker JIMIN and the use less Yoongi, and a Skinny girl came again to visit you