MARRIAGE NIGHT

ROSÉ, YOONGI, JIMIN everyone are looking for Jennie they couldn't get a single clue but they are too close to her That's why the Psycho killers are clever then everyone. On the other side Tae came back to home after throwing the dead body of the school girl. Jk came downward before tae came.. Tae brought a bag with him which looks weird.

KimTAE: Jk i thought you leave..

JK: How can I Tae? After its your marriage *internally gritted teeth

KimTAE: well you know what? I found a clue about JIMIN.. go and check it.. now leave

JK: so you are going to be enjoy your self Alone ha?

KimTAE: I don't want anyone inbetween us.

JK: well I'm leaving Tae.. Enjoy your self and your day.. (I'll ruin it tae) *he thought himself.

  After jk leave the place while gritted teeth and make a first of his hand and he left. Tae Smirk and went to Jen bedroom.

JENNIE: The hell man remove the rope

KimTAE: you looking so beautiful in this view and I'm getting hard.. *while release her from the tie

JENNIE: you lust beast.. how-

KimTAE: im going to be your husband baby.. so this is your wedding dress wear it *gave her a gown brought from cupboard* wear it or do you want my help Jen baby?

JENNIE: don't you dare to call me Jen!

KimTAE: alright then I think you need my help

JENNIE: no need.. you go I come!

KimTAE: I'm waiting for you at the hall *come closer and said in husky voice yet deep voice

  Tae went to downwards JENNIE starts to tear up in her eyes her dream, her life everything is going mess. She looking around the room is there any way to put but she can't.. Jennie don't know that tae kill the school girl. Without any knowledge she getting ready while wearing the red dress with the pale skin her eyes are puffed. Her cheeks and her nose ears all in red. She go to hall where tae waited for her. He wear the same red suit. Both are literally look like a elegant couple.