PLEASURE! PRESSURE!

At the wood House

JENNIE: Do whatever you want kim fucking taehyung.. you don't deserve nothing!!

KimTAE: what do you said?

JENNIE: yes... You don't deserve anything!!!!

KimTAE: Don't stand infront of me get away.. *slow mild voice

JENNIE: I'll yell you don't deserve a FUCKING LITTLE THINGS!!! *tae slapped Jen hard literally hard and grab her head

KimTAE: do you thing I don't deserve it? Do you?  Let me show you my real face..

  Taehyung literally in the anger mood Jennie stucked in the situation. He lift her in his shoulder and throw to the basement room. Which is literally look creepy. He started to take off belt.. Jen is crying hard about the scenario of again he is going to touch her.

KimTAE: But you deserve this.. *unbuckle his belt and make her self kneel.

JENNIE: No please

KimTAE: JUST SUCK *he put his thing in her mouth she can't take his length he put his full in her mouth made her gaggle up. He grab her hair to move her head in and out she didn't suck it at all he made her suck him.

KimTAE: This is the Only dick that you SUCK *pull hard to take full length*  LICK *hard pull*  FUCK  *again hard pull*  GOT IT?!
He just make her suck he about to cum that time he pull out and stroke his length Infront of her his cum splash in her face

KimTAE: you don't deserve my Cum on your mouth you deserve only in your face. *With that saying he cum all of her face she feel disgust

JENNIE: stop tae please *sobbing hard

KimTAE: YOU DESERVE IT SLUT

JENNIE: Tae I'm begging you I'm sorry please- *KimTAE slapped Jennie she crying very hard he again slapped her 

KimTAE: DON'T FUCKING CRY

  Jennie can't control her tears she can't stop the tears if she wants to. KimTAE made her on her fours. Without any warning he put his thing in her ASS. KimTAE thought he put his dick in her pussy but it shoves in her ass made her blast in cry hard she is not moaning she is screaming her lungs out.

KimTAE: This  *thrust*  is  *thrust*  the only *thrust* dick  *thrust*  You should *thrust* FUCK *hard thrust* GOT IT *hard full thrust* 

JENNIE: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

KimTAE: tell me YOU BELONGS TO ME *Jen just screaming like she's gonna pass out* TELL ME BITCH

JENNIE: tae it's hur-ts  *he got frustrated because of her. he just thrust how hard he can be which made her pass out tae Cum inside of her. He realizes that he was fuck her in her ass. He was really get hella anger whenever he fucks a girl if they faint while doing he don't mind just fuck them but when it comes to Jennie he feels so guilt he made her wear dress that time he realize that her dress were ripped off so he make wear his shirt. He lift her to their room and placed her on the bed while he hugging her tightly.

  On the other side
Forest

Jk tie Yoongi and Jimin in the tree and he likes Rose he decided to touch her but he thought that time Tae instruct him to not to do any kind of stupidity he is screaming hard because of the dilama situation. Due to his scream Yoongi and Jimin half eye opened.