Chapter 3: Alexis River

Miles

We were all speechless from Alexis's monologue. I shook my head and just glanced at my Dad. I smiled.

"Miles... Is this the reason why you got B in spanish?" I slowly turn around to face my father and I smile awkwardly. "Well Dad, it's hard to be a hero than uhh...."

He hugged me tightly and just I hugged him back. "I'm proud of you, son."

Gwen and Peni held Miles... The other Miles corpse and my dad let go of me. He raised his hands and assist them. "Hey, young ladies... Careful. He's also my son... But from another universe. Please be careful of him. Did his mother knew? Y'all gotta bring him back to his universe."

"That's a job for me!" Ham quickly volunteer and Pav proceed to volunteer as well. "Hey sir! I will take care of Miles body and I will explain what happened."

"MILES!!" A very angry voice shouted and it's very familiar. "Oh of course, he's here." Hobie mumbled with his thick accent then we all looked at the direction where Miguel's voice was coming.

"WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" I panicked and looked around. All of them were ready to fight and I wasn't..They were ready to protect me and even Hobie stood in the front of me. I-

"Hi Miguel." Alexis greeted as they stood at the top of the nearest building looking down at us. "long time no see."

Miguel's eyes widened and his angered face turned into surprised face. "Alex? What are you doing here...?"

"What? I can't be here? As a matter of fact, y'all can't be here.. Migs." They did a flip and jump down from the building. They landed perfectly as they stood straight up on the ground then approached Miguel.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Migs. I've always been disappointed but now... I'm more disappointed. Shouting at a 15 year old? How dare you. You even body slammed him.." They looked at me and back at Miguel with disbelief.

"He... Interrupted a canon event.. twice." Miguel explained as he glared at me but Hobie glared back and just completely blocked me from his view.

"A canon event? Really? Now you're inventing shits to justify your actions." Miguel glanced at Alexis with confusion and questions. "What?"

"It doesn't really makes sense, Migs. You are trying to shove this information to a bunch of people when it doesn't make sense!" Alexis stepped closer to Miguel "if canon events was real, this universe should have collapse as soon as the spider from Earth-42 bites Miles."

"What are you trying to-" Miguel was quickly interrupted by Alexis. "Shushh, don't say another word, I might just you know... Not forgive you more."

"Okay okay, not forgive him? I knew you were watching us.. well can someone explain what's going one between you two?" Peter B. asked as he was trying to block Mayday's ears from this argument.

"Some things are meant to be destroyed. So stop fixing everything because at the end of the day, it will just be a bunch of nothing. It doesn't matter, everything is just an illusion. Everyone's existence is just useless." Alexis explained as he slings a web to the building and he got on top of it again. "That's what I learned when Miguel destroyed my universe."

"What? Miguel, what is this?" Jess asked as she parked her motorcycle and faced Miguel.

"So you're trying to fix everything while you detroyed another universe?" I asked and everybody also questioned Miguel.

"Did you destroy another universe, Miguel?" Miguel then blocked his ears and just closed his eyes. "ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!"

The silence went wild and no one dares to speak. "Alexis is a survivor from the universe I went to... The universe where I had a family, the one I destroyed... It was Alexis's universe."

"Yeah louder, Miguel!! The people from the back can't hear." Alexis teased Miguel as they smiled maniacally.

"I DIDN'T MEAN THAT TO HAPPENED! I just.. want to have a family." Miguel looked down and clench his fist.

"Huh? Is that what you want? Well guess what Miguel, NOW WE BOTH DON'T HAVE a family thanks to you. You also stopped another spiderman to save their family, why? Because you want another people to sympathize with you? That's pathetic." Alexis chuckled and Miguel glared at him.

"YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT THE REASON! IT'S CANON EVE-" he was interrupted again.

"Blah blah blah, here we are again to your canon events. Stop it, Migs, it's just sad." They played on the top of the building by balancing off the edge while explaining. "This canon events you have is just...sad. what happened was you cause an incursion which is very different from canon events you sre trying feed the people."

We are all confuse but they continued on explaining things. "Incursion is when someone or something from another universe stayed longer than they are suppose to in a different universe. It cause a phenomenal in which the two universe try out write each and shit then it cause incursion. That's technically what happened to Tom Hol- i mean the kid from Earth-19999. It also happened to Doctor strange."

They sat down and looked down at us. "Other intances of universes being destroyed is when an absolute point in the universe got rewritten. It happened to other doctor Strange when he went back in time and tried to save Christine which is very important to happen because if Christine didn't die, Doctor Strange will not be Doctor Strange and you know Doctor Strange did a lot.... Save the universe from Thanos... Spoiler alert, he gave the time stone."

They sighed and our eyes met. "In Spiderman's case, it wasn't necessary to have a very traumatic death experience." They looked at Miguel and smiled. "You know the whole Uncle Ben shit. It wasn't that necessary. As long as peter parker or anyone who is suppose to be spiderman in that universe is bitten by the blah blah... Then you're good. The death thing was just for the character development."

"So you mean, our canon events wasn't necessary?" Peni asked as she tried not to cry.

Alexis nodded and sighed. "Yeah, it was just for character development. It will not cause a fucking... Dramatic end of the universe. For Pav's universe, it was the spot. I fixed it now don't worry. I advice you to please stop hopping in other universes as often as possible and Yesh you can still travel the multiverse but just with the watch. Without the watch, you might cause an incursion within 5 days. Well if you have it, you can stay over a month or so just don't leave a major impact."

"So... Stopping Miles from saving his dad meant nothing?" Gwen asked and I clenched my fist but then Hobie calmed me down by touching my shoulder.

"Oh right, I forgot what I came here for." They snapped his fingers then suddenly the whole universe was back to normal. The damage has been repaired and the injuries has been healed.

"What?" Miguel looked around with terror in his eyes then he glanced at Alexis. "You- what have you become.."

"Stronger... Again... Thanks to you." Alexis replied then he smiled. "We are only just warming up. The real fun will begin."

Ps: it's matpat's theory. Go watch the video. Alexis's character is heavily inspired by Matpat.