Chapter 20: Tomorrow

Miles

"You are gonna kill trillions... Of people?" I asked Alexis and he glared at me. "That people shouldn't be existing in the first place!!"

"What?" I'm so confuse then they showed us a hologram. "The universe is just one big fucking shit back then until LOKI blow it up."

"Not me, my variant." Loki explained then Alexis continued on speaking. "Everyone is functioning really well. TVA is cleaning nexus events that creates multiverse. We are trying to prevent a war!!! That Kang started and now we are still trying to prevent that war from happening."

They smiled and just pose. "I am a hero..."

"Oh yeah, I hate him." Hobie mumbled then they still continued on speaking. "There shouldn't be spider society... Miguel shouldn't be existing, because of him.. my universe was destroyed. Well I'd rather kill everyone than to have nothing. I'd have everything rather than having nothing at all."

"That sounds poetic." Hobie commented and Alexis looked at him with disappointment. "Shit, I told you they won't understand me."

"You tried.." Loki mumbled then he just suggested something. "How about you make them turn to each other?"

"Good idea." Alexis then removed the collars and brought us back to spider society headquarters.

There, we just meet Queenie alone. "What are you doing here?" She asked to Alexis as she tried to hide the machine she built.

"Why don't you explain to them what the plan is?" Alexis questioned then Queenie glared at them.

"We are collecting a bunch of material to travel back in time-" What time though? Queenie didn't explain that part.

"Yeah great question, what time Queenie? How far are we talking about?" Alexis's eyes widened as she stared at Queenie.

Queenie looked down and clenched her fist. "You... Don't.... Need to know everything."

"What do you mean, Queenie?" I approached her whilst Alexis and Hobie watched. "We need to know."

"It's better for you not to know." She replied and I just glared at her. "I deserve to know... What is it that you're hiding from us?"

She just avoided my gaze and spilled her words. "We will go back in time where you haven't bitten by the spider yet."

"What??" My world fell apart... Does it means... I will not be spiderman.

"You will still be spiderman... But you will not meet everyone... Hobie... Gwen... Pav." Hobie immediately stepped up and just protested. "Absolutely not!"

"Alexis, why are you doing this?" Queenie asked and Alexis just shrugged. "Don't change the topic."

"No! You force me to do this!" Queenie shouted and Alexis lost it.

"No! YOU WROTE ME! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO FORCE IN THIS POSITION! You wrote everything that happened to me, everything that I did and everything that I will do. You are the one to blame!" Alexis screamed at her face then he continued. "Yes, I change some of the future, that's because I want my own life! My own life!!! Not written by you, not being dictated by anyone nor not being controlled by you, MY LIFE!!"

We couldn't say anything. "Do you know the feeling that your life is written in a fockin book and you are suppose to follow everything that happened. I have no freedom here, and now I can finally achieve something that I needed and I wanted, you want me to stop?"

"No.... I will let trillions of people die just to have a fockin life! A FOCKIN LIFE!" Queenie just looked away and replied. "Then have it your way."

"Are we- are focking kidding me?" Alexis asked to her and she sighed. "If you want to go and kill trillions of people, go ahead. I will make sure that you don't achieve it."

"Ha..." Alexis opened a portal and turned their back on Queenie. "You're so fucking unfair."

Queenie was trying to held back her tears as Alexis left. I then confronted her. "Why? Why didn't tell me?"

"You wouldn't agree with me." Queenie replied and I just glared at her. "It's my life, Queenie. Nothing will change with the other spiders right?"

"Yes, but you not being with them is a big change." Queenie answered then I just stepped closer to her. "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?? IT'S OUR LIFE THAT'S GONNA CHANGE NOT YOURS!!"

"It's the only way!! Y'all won't agree with me." I furrowed my brows and just argued with her. "You're so selfish, Queenie. You know that... You think you can DECIDE FOR EVERYONE'S LIFE???"

"Yes I do!" She shouted back then I just lost it. "YOU'RE SISTER IS DEAD! Ten years ago! Ten years, Queenie! Ten years! And you are just gonna sacrifice my life, everyone's life for her! What about us? Us who are not dead!"

Then I noticed that everyone already arrived and heard our argument. Queenie just looked around to see everyone's listening.

"You are exactly like Alexis." I said then she glared at me. "I'm nothing like them."

Gwenpool steps in and get in between us. "Queenie and I talked about this."

"That doesn't make it sound any better." Hobie commented and our Gwen stepped in. "So you're planning to basically remove Miles from our lives? Alexis will still be around if that happens."

"No, Alexis won't be there." Queenie looked down and just sighed. "Miles is the very key on why Alexis existed in the first place."

"But still, you didn't tell us about this? Miles is very important person to me, to Hobie and to many others. He's the sole reason why Mayday existed and you are just taking that from us? Without even telling us?" Gwen asked to Queenie but she just hides behind Gwenpool.

"I quit." Pav suddenly said then he opened a portal then just threw the watch.

"I don't know Miles personally but that sounds like a pretty big decision to make and that's messed up." A peter said.

"Peter b dissapeared." Peni uttered and all of us were disappointed.

"I don't like this.." I uttered then I am rethinking it. I will just dissapear from their lives, will it be the same tho? "I'll think about it."