Chapter 18: The Plan

Gwen

"Payback?" I asked and Alexis's eyes widened. "Do you know how much I suffered because of him?"

The surroundings got dark and Loki commented. "Usually, magic doesn't work here..."

He gave me a worried look. "But Alexis is kinda... Breaking the laws."

"What do you want?" I glared back at Alexis ignoring his powers. "Everything.." then the surroundings darkens even more.

Then suddenly they summons a syringe contains pink thingy and they grabbed my face. They were about to inject me something but someone came.

It was the girls from before. They knocked out Alexis and Alexis fell down.

Loki was just enjoying the show. "Oh there you go."

"Let's go, Gwen." They took off my collar and we were about to head out but then they glanced at Loki. "Aren't you gonna stop us?"

"I don't really care." Loki replied as he waved goodbye to us.

Then they opened a portal and we entered it. It was not my universe..

"Who are you again? Thank you for saving me." I said then they both smiled. "I'm you, I'm Gwenpool."

"I'm Queenie.." the other one replied then another portal shows up and I'm betting that it's Alexis.

"Why are you helping me? I thought you were on Alexis's side?" I asked as they opened another portal.

"We were until they blew it up." Gwenpool replied then we entered the portal and landed on a different universe again.

"So, care to inform me what's up?" I asked then they both sighed.

"Well I created Alexis." Queenie explained as we ran through this universe.

"Do you have any idea how it narrows it down?" I asked then she smiled. "Things got out of control, I have no more control over him so it's either erase him or rewrite him."

"Why did you even create him in the first place?" I continue to question as we continue to jump in another universe.

"Good question." She was breathing so hard and probably tired. "We have like really cool trend in our world where we create spidersona of our own and I thought it will like fun... To create them."

"In short, she created them for fun." Gwenpool added and I completely lost it.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE??" We jump in another universe again and they stopped running..

"Yes, I do now..." And she looked down. "And this look pretty bad but I'm gonna fix it."

Then a portal opens and we come in. It was Miguel's universe, we are directly transported inside of the HQ.

It's chaos, everyone is still fighting and the green man... That really looks like Loki is still here.

"What should we do? That Loki look alike can manipulate reality." I told them and they glanced at each other.

"So are we." They both said in unison then they started to attack those villains by locking them in some spheres and opening a portal so they can throw the spheres.

They did that mid air then they landed in a superhero pose. "Woah.." I can't believe they just did that.

"Queenie?" Miles called her and she quickly responded. "Miles, I'm sorry. I had no clue how bad it is."

"Oh yeah?" Hobie mumbled in the corner and Queenie hugged Miles.

Then as she let go of him, she went to Hobie and hugged him as well. Hobie didn't hugged back. "You're.. Quinzel aren't you?"

"Well let me explain..." She gulped and just avoided Hobie's gaze. "I also made Quinzel."

"What?" I don't really who's Quinzel.

"She died, ten years ago so I wrote her... In the comics.. I found a way to travel inside thanks to Gwen and I brought her in the real world.." She had a teary eyes. "I... Alexis's doing... Making her disappear... So I decided to... Merge into her and... Prevent her from disappearing for a little while."

"That's messed up." Miles just lost it at this point and I am catching up. "it's kinda my fault, she was 9 years old and I brought her here." Gwenpool commented.

We were all speechless. "How did she die?"

Queenie flinched her fist and now I know we don't wanna know what happened. "Okay now, let's focus on saving the multiverse. How do we prevent the merge?"

"You're calling it the merge? How creative." Gwenpool commented and Queenie stood up. "First we need to steal all of the powerful things,.. well not all.. just few things so we can redo this shit."

"Can't you just unwrite it?" Pav suggested and Queenie just looked at him. "I can't unwrite my sister."

"Well shit." The other peter mumbled and we were all deciding. "Okay what do we need to collect?"

"Darkhold... Infinity stones... And.. I'll write it all down." Queenie uttered while Gwenpool was looking above.

"The watcher said it will be horrible idea. You will not know what will happen if you erase a whole bunch of events and history." Gwen then gulped. "He said that."

"Tell him I don't care." Queenie gave us a list, each of us and she also instructed to find a partner to go with you.

I didn't choose Miles and of course, Miles choose Hobie. I just choose Pav.

"We will all save the multiverse by preventing the merge, if you collect all of them. Come back here and we will..... Bring back time." I froze as I quickly realized. "In what time tho?"

Queenie sighed and just turned her back on me. "You'll find it as soon as you come back."