Chapter 4: Chaos

Miles

After the revelation, I told my father to go home and all of the spider people came here. But Dad, insists on staying and just keeps people from the spider people.

They were all arguing and Miguel ordered them to go in the headquarters but no one listen to him.

"I LET MY MOTHER DIE!!" A spiderman shouted then they all shouted their voice of reason.

"I BETRAYED MILES FOR THIS!" Gwen screamed as she cried and I clenched my fist but then Hobie taps me.

He titled his head to point at Alexis and Alexis smiled looking at the spider people. "I just love... The smell of chaos."

They laughs a little and opened a very unfamiliar portal. It was rectangle like door, orange and not very dramatic unlike our portal. They went in but left the portal open.

"Let's follow em." Hobie whispered to me and I glanced at my dad.

He was looking at me and he nodded, I smiled at him. I shoot my web to that building to get on top. And when we were there, I stared at the spider people. Hobie went in and I followed him.

It didn't tranfer us into a dramatic travel, it just transported us to the place instantly. Alexis didn't notice and proceed to walk away. The portal closed behind us and Hobie seems to be unbothered.

"What are we doing?" I asked in a whisper tone.

"Findin out what they are up to, he looks like he got somethin." He then hide behind thin wall and I followed him.

"He got something??" I asked in a very low volume.

"Oh sorry, they... They act like they somethin.." he looked at Alexis and hides again. "I'm not buyin it."

I looked around to observe this place. It doesn't look familiar, but it looks astonishing. I noticed the opened roof and it doesn't very appealing to me. It's like the stars but it's glowing very bright. It's not.. Earth... "Uhmmm Hobie."

"Wanda!!!" Alexis greeted someone and we both took a peek.

I basically leaned my back on the wall and titled my head while Hobie just put his arm on the wall above my head and press his body against mine.

I glanced at him and he was standing a little close to me. I can feel his breath a little but he was too focused on what's happening on Alexis.

"Alexis... Did you do your job at TVA?" That Wanda asked and I can feel my body heated a little.

"What job?" My heart beats faster than usual, it's not good. "Just kidding, I kinda did it and I kinda did not. Yeah it's just fitting for my job as a triple agent."

"You should know where your loyalty stands." I see red lights glowing from that area but now I'm staring at Hobie.

"I stand where you stand, Wanda. Of course... Who couldn't resist the scarlet witch?" I stared at Hobie's eyes, it has red lighting but he got hazel colored eyes. Is that... hazel??

"We are dealing the multiverse here, don't joke around." I heard footsteps. "And besides, if anything goes wrong dealing against TVA and the Watcher, I will... protect you."

"He might be watching us right now?" Hobie's brows furrowed and his eyes narrowed. "Who?" The girl asked.

"The watcher." Hobie is looking kinda tense and I'm panicking. "He's always watching, that's he does. He might send his holy gaurdians of the multiverse."

"As long as you're on my side, you'll be fine." I am trying to breathe... while those two are talking. "Oh my lady, I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried about you."

"Someone's watching." The lady said then suddenly we were floating and there was red thing around me that prevents me from moving.

"Oh yeah! I forgot.... Miles and Hobie, oh my god. I'm sorry.... I brought them here." What? What is he talking about? "Shush." Alexis's mouth dissapears and he's pretty cool with it.

Alexis just thumbs up and watches us. "Who are you two and what's your plan? What are you doing here?"

"I don't believe in plans, madam." Hobie replied and the lady in red starts glaring.

"Who are they, Alexis?" She glanced at Alexis who was drinking tea from a teacup.

"How could I speak you remove my mouth?" The Lady's eyes widened then she suddenly slammed us to the wall and we dropped forcefully.

My whole body aches but it's nothing compared to Miguel's slam. "How... What did you do? You've gotten powerful?..."

"I lost my entire universe for this." Alexis then leans towards to the lady. "Trust on this one, you've got something to fight for and I have none."

"What are those people for?" She asked and Alexis laughed. "I've a got plan for them, just trust me."

"Just tell me!" The lady begged him but Alexis looked away. "I raised you after you lost everything. I put everything on you and I don't know why I still COULDN'T TRUST YOU! AND YOU STILL DON'T TRUST ME!"

Alexis glanced at us, I couldn't stand up and Hobie was completely unconscious. They raised a hand and draw a circle.

"I just can't." Then a hole appeared right below us but I managed to grab Hobie and get us out of the hole.

I swung and we landed pretty close to them. I put my whole body into action and grab Alexis. I pinned them on the ground and I shoot the lady with webs.

"Alexis!!" The lady shouted but Alexis stopped her. "Shhh Wanda, let it be.... Looks like Miles have something to say."

"What's your plan??? Are you a threat?" They smiled at me then in an instant their demeanor changed. "Please Miles, just please listen to me."

They had a teary eyes and their face completely looked like they lost something. "Please just listen me, just once."

"What?" I'm confuse... Wha. They smiled again and uttered. "SIKE!" Then punched me so hard I was knocked on the wall.

My eyes was blurred and I couldn't stand up then that's when I heard him. "MILES!"