Binnie

Before I even get to school, I see Yoongi waiting for me. I frowned, walking up to him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hide out.

He kissed me pushing me against a desk. Strange, but I didn't mind it. I kiss him back. my hands run to the crooks of his elbows.

He gets in-between my thighs. His hands pull at my uniform, and I run my hands down to his hips.

"Why are you--"

But he stops me again by biting my lip. I try onto to make any noise as his cold hands run over my skin. I pulled him closer by his blet loops and push my hands over his waist. I then feel injuries in an all too uniform line.

"Yoongi--"

He froze then, pulling away from me.

Fuck.

He slid his hand down my thighs and onto the floor.

"Don't shut me out" I crouched in front of him. He's pushed himself against the wall. Shit.

"Yoongi it's ok" I pat his head.

"He shook his head. "Shut up. I fucked up."

I scoot closer and hugged him. "What if you called me next time? Can you go that?"

He stayed silent and I didn't move. after a moment, his hand moved away from his face. "ok bunny."

"Good lil meomeow"

He glared.

I smiled and booped his nose. "Should we go to class? Do you feel better?"

"Ok" he say. I pulled him up and we both headed to class.

I walked into class and my eyes landed on Tae's empty desk. Huh. I sat down and commit to sleeping through all my classes.

Why I skip gym I'm pulled into a class again. Yoongi? Nope, Changbin. This felt familiar. I smiled at him.

"Hey Binnie, What's up buddy?"

"Shut the fuck up" he punches me, and I fell into a pile of desks. My jaw ached.

He then got on top of me, pinning me down.

"Your snarky ass got away yesterday but you have no one to help you now" He snarled then punched me again. I reached above my head, I grabbed a chair and threw it at him, he recoiled back and I got up stretching my neck.

"You could've given me a heads up, cheater" I glared.

He stood up, a new bruise would form on his face later. He charged at me. He caught me by the waist and threw me into a pile of desks again. I kicked on of his legs out from under him. And he yelled out.

I sat up and punched him. "Can't you just leave Yoongi alone?"

He grabs my arm and twists. I wince as he gets up and grins.

"Not while he's still a living freak" he knees me in the gut then, knocking the air out of me. He kicks me again. And again, and gain.

The door opens. Changbin stops. I see a figure in the doorway. Changbin makes a run for the other door, getting away.

I struggled to get up, catching my breath. I looked up and at the door was Taehyung. He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"S-sorry." I coughed. "I'll leave" I get up. wincing and grabbing my chest. ow. Tae rushed over as I leaned against a desk. He put a hand on my chest and back. It was the first time he'd touched me.