Dr. Eggman

Dr Eggman- It is I, Dr. Eggman

Me- Hmmm.... *Sniffs* God why are you smelly?!

Dr Eggman- I have not showered in 8 months.

Me- Haha stinky man! What a loser!

Dr Eggman- How dare you insult me? Do you not even know who I am? You filthy rodent!

Me- I know who you are! You are the stinky, ugly, fugly, no bitches, lifeless, fatherless, motherless, parentless, friendless Egg!

Dr Eggman- You're saying you would insult a man who could erase your country in an instant?

Me- Callate pinche cabrone.

Dr Eggman- I'm going to give you three seconds before I erase your pathetic country off the face of the earth.
One.

Me- *Throws the 10 ton couch I stole from Slenderman onto him.*

Dr Eggman- AAAH! WHAT WAS THAT!?

Me- *Eggman gets crushed by the couch.*

Dr Eggman- AAAAAAAAAA

Me- *Throws the pile of poop I vacuumed up from the poop demon onto eggman.* Since you like being stinky so much, here you go.

Dr Eggman- What is this disgusting smell!?

Me- "You"

Dr Eggman- Well I may smell bad, but you will smell EVEN WORSE once I activate the stench blaster!

Me- *Stomps on him.*

Dr Eggman- *The sound of his body breaking causes the stench blaster to activate spraying foul smelling gas all over you.*
Take that!

Me- Jokes on you, I had a huge fan behind me the entire time! *The fan turns on as the stench gun blasted, making the stench return back to eggman.*

Dr Eggman- NOOOOOOOOO

Me- Checkmate buddy.

Dr Eggman- You may have won a battle, but I WILL WIN THE WAR!

Me- You can't win the war if you lost this battle. Because- *Starts beating him up with a baton I stole from a cop.*

Dr Eggman- AAAA, I have been beaten, fair and square, but my pride will survive another day!
*He jumps into his Egg mobile and escapes*

Me- GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!

Dr Eggman- NO CHANCE, I'M OUT!
*He speeds away*