Uppermoon 3 Vs Uppermoon 2.

Douma x Akaza.
______________________

The infinity palace was ratherly quiet.

A meeting had just ended, another scolding for the upper moons due to their lack of ability to find the blue spider lily.

Honestly, Douma doesn't understand why Muzan doesn't just find it himself. Not like he'd voice his opinion anyways, he quite enjoys being alive. Still, Doumas mind is drawing blank as he stares at the floor, wondering what to do next.

Usually after meetings, he heads back to his cult. Maybe relieve some of his followers' pains, or encourage them to find it out, and suggest they were being blessed by the gods. Not that Douma actually believes that.

A soft rustling pulls him out his own thoughts, before a loud slam causes him to look up from the ground.

His ankle was smashed under striped feet.

"Akaza-Dono!~ Long time no see, it's been a while!" Douma smiles at the pink haired demon.

Akaza seems pissed , as if he was going to lash out on Douma again at any moment.

"Douma. Fight me for upper moon two." Akaza says, or ratherly demands. Douma keeps his same soft smile and even lets out a little laugh. "I'd love to Akaza-Dono, but I have a cult to attend to!" He says, shoving Akazas foot off his ankle as he stands up.

"Now if you could excuse-"

A fist pushes through his skull. A loud crack echoing throughout the castle.

"Ah, it's much easier to speak when your hand isn't through my head, don't you think, Akaza-Dono?" Douma begins to regenerate, forcing Akaza to pull his hand back.

"Don't just walk away Douma. Fight me for it! I want it back!" Akaza yells, fist clenched tightly by his side. Douma understands why he's so mad.

Just years and years ago they fought, and Akaza, oh so pitifully, lost.

It made Doumas' heart pound to see him squirming on the floor, struggling to regenerate.

The blonde lets out a deep sigh."I'd love to sit and chat, but seriously, my people are waiting for me! What kind of leader would I be if I showed up late?" Not that his followers would mind.

Akaza let's out a low growl and stomps towards Douma, before Douma turns his back and walks away. "Stop walking away, coward! Turning your back on a fight?! Absolute BULLSHIT! Are you fucking scared Douma?!" He threatens, and the air turns cold.

Before Akaza knows it, he's pinned to the floor, hands behind his back and chest on the cold wooden floor. "Ah-"

"Do you think talking would be smart for you right now?" Doumas voice was low, almost in a whisper if it weren't for the way it echoed in Akazas ears.

"Get off of me Douma! I'll fucking ki-"

Akaza felt an unbearable pressure on his head as Douma forced it to hit the floor. "Stop speaking to me as if we're equals. You're lower than me, Akaza. Nothing but a weak bitch with a temper tantrum. You will never amount to me. I'm surprised Muzan even let you become an uppermoon."

Akaza began to shuffle below him, trying to get out of his grip. "Stop that, stop it !" He yells, arching his back and trying to pull his hands free.

He kept attempting to free himself until he felt it. The rough bulge of something rubbing against his lower back side.

"Of course you'd get off on something like this, you fucking pervert!" Akaza grunts. "Stupid brainless sadist!"

Douma did nothing but chuckle at Akazas' sad attempts to get free. "Your insults are becoming childish Akaza-Dono!"