You Wouldn't Last a Second.

Sanemi x f!reader.
______________________

You admired the man before you. The scars on his chest stood out in stark contrast compared to his rather milky skin. “Do you deflect the sun?” You bit back a laugh as the wind pillar looked ready to eat you alive.

“The fuck is that supposed to mean?” He sheathed his blade, crossing his arms to tower over you instead. “You spend so much time in the sun to train, yet you never seem to catch a tan.” You bit your inner cheek in an effort to keep a straight face.

“Why are you wasting my time with such stupid questions?” he moved forward until his arms nearly touched your breasts, leaning down slightly so his breath fanned across your face. He wore a smirk now, one that made your toes curl.

“I’m just stalling. I have a question for you. A serious one this time.” You raised yourself slightly on your tip toes, bringing your faces all the more closer. He leaned in, aiming to kiss you, but you stood flat once more, continuing like you didn’t just deny him.

“I want to make a bet with you, Sanemi.” You stepped back, watching a vein pop on his forehead. “Did you really just ignore me?” Once again, you found yourself struggling to keep a straight face.

“I want to make a bet with you, dumb ass. Pay attention!”

He gritted his teeth now, he was annoyed but he couldn’t say no to a challenge. “Alright alright, what is it?” He wore a stoic expression, you learned over time that this was his version of sulking because you denied him of his kiss.

“I want to see how long we can last without touching one another.” You watched the gears in his head turn, processing the bet you had to offer. “That’s stupid.” He said after a moment. “Why is thay stupid?” You twisted your foot in the dirt, hands clasped behind your back as you waited for a response.

“You really think you can stay away from me?”

He was already cocky he’d win. “Well, Sanemi. If I remember correctly…you broke the bed after I returned from a week long mission.” You tilted your head, looking as innocent as a child as if you didn't just relive such a filthy thought.

You watched the tips of his ears turn red, but his face stayed the same calm expression. “And if I remember correctly, y/n. You couldn’t walk because your thighs hurt from riding me too long. After I returned from a mission. You were relentless that night, remember?”

It seems your love language was physical touch.

“Do you accept the bet or are you too scared you’ll cave first?” You tried to gain back some of the confidence you originally had, but your resolve was already breaking. He seemed to be hesitant himself, but after a moment “fine, deal.”

You smiled, “The winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser.” You added with a wink, spinning on your heels and walking away. The wind pillar was already cursing his decision as he watched your hips sway.

So far the bet has lasted four days. You even went as far as sleeping in your own bed rather than sharing his. “Good morning, Sanemi.” You waved to him as you entered through the gates of his estate. The shirtless man only acknowledged you with a grunt, continuing on with his training.

“I had to get a new uniform, mine got destroyed on my mission last night.” You glanced down at your own appearance, your uniform now mimicked Mitsuri’s. It was the polar opposite of your closed top and long pants. As another breeze from his attack hit you, you realized how much you missed the garments covering your skin.

“How does she do this?” You shivered a bit, the love pillar was something else for putting up with this uniform. Sanemi finally glanced over at you, you watched with amusement as the man did a double take. “What the hell are you wearing?”