Challenge.

Sanemi x f!reader
______________________

You downed another shot of sake, slamming the glass on the table with a shit eating grin. “That’s six for me Shinazugawa-San. Ready to give up yet?” You could definitely hold your liquor better than Sanemi, something he’d rather die than admit to.

“S..shut the fuck up.” He tilted his head back, downing his seventh shot. Someone needed to stop you two soon or you’d surely get alcohol poisoning. You couldn’t let him beat you, so you downed your seventh and without missing a beat downed your eighth. You laughed, as he reached for the bottle and completely missed.

“Let’s face it Shinazugawa-San, I win.” You were certainly feeling the effects of the alcohol now. You felt floaty, the room around you was sort of fuzzy. “Bull…sh..shit.” He shook his head vigorously as if it would shake the alcohol out of his system.

“Speaking of being drunk…” you began, elbow resting on the table as you rested your cheek against your hand. “Who was talking about being drunk?” You giggled at his confusion. “I was, Anyways…” you burst into another fit of giggles.

Sanemi leaned back on his arms, head tilting to the side. “Your blood makes demons drunk right? Shinazugawa-San?” You watched as his brows furrowed, not really understanding where you were leading this conversation.

“Yeah, what about it?” You smiled at him, a dopey look on your face. “Have you ever made a demon like…horny drunk? Or emotional drunk? Is it like a human getting drunk or does it just slow their movements?”

Sanemi’s eyebrow raised at the word horny. “Horny drunk? Not that I know of, they just slow movements…horny drunk?” You began giggling again, there was something so comical to you about Sanemi’s confusion.

“What, have you never been horny drunk Shinazugawa-San?” The white haired man shook his head, “I don’t have time for that shit.” You began laughing even harder. “The fuck is so funny about that?” You tried to catch your breath, laughing too hard to speak. Finally you wheezed out “so you are a Virgin?”

His eyes practically flew out of his skull at the question. You nearly fell forward laughing so hard, why was it so damn funny to you? “I’m not a fucking Virgin!” Your laughs turned to small giggles as you raised an eyebrow at him. “Oh? That's surprising.”

“Oh shut up.” His cheeks were red. “I bet you couldn’t make a girl come if you tried Shinazugawa-San.” Your voice was sweet and teasing, it made his blood boil. “Is that some sort of challenge L/N-San?”

You stopped giggling, looking at him with a surprised face. Your eyelids dropped after a moment, a smirk gracing your lips. “It can be if you want it to be Shinazugawa-San.”

The white haired man across from you seemed a bit taken back, even in his drunken state. After a few moments of silence he leaned forward, scarred arms resting on the table. “Challenge accepted.”

Your eyes widened as he came across the table at you, it was clumsy and he knocked over the empty sake bottle in the process. But then he was on you, pushing you back until you were laying on the floor, lips hovering just centimeters above yours. You could smell the alcohol on his breath, his hands slowly creeping up your sides.

“Shinazugawa-San…” you felt him shiver as your breath fanned across his lips. He waited only a moment longer just to tease you before finally closing the distance. The kiss was slow, his lips slotting against yours and moving in unison. It didn’t take long for things to heat up further.

His teeth nipped and tugged at your bottom lip, he bit down on it hard enough to draw blood, you whimpered, mouth opening just enough for him to slip his tongue in. It didn’t stop him from abusing your lower lip, a metallic taste mixing with the alcohol.