Distraction pt.1

Sanemi x hantengu
______________________

“That was easy.” Sanemi stares down at the demon, his head decapitated, but his body still remains, not spreading to ashes to be forgotten in history.

“Oh, I see. You’re too weak on your own.” Sanemi bristles, reaching for his sword, the severed head growing a body whilst blood red eyes stare at him in anger.

“Weak? You’re a wannabe. A little meek human.”

“I’m a hashira. Obviously you could never become one since you opted for being a demon instead. Cheater.”

Sekido staff hits the floor, Sanemi bounces back before erratic electricity can catch his body.

“And you’re slow.” He’s caught by the arms, trying to turn and slash at the man.

“Just drop the sword.” Karaku tightens his grip on his hand, the pressure quickly becoming unbearable.

Sanemi thrashes,  kicking behind him as Sekido approaches.

“You’ve got a big mouth. I hate humans who believe they’re stronger than demons. You could never be no matter the rank you earn.”

“Three on one isn’t fair.”

“Only one demon is holding you. Can’t you count?”

“Can’t you? It’s still three on one.” Sanemi laughed.” It’s pathetic.”

“Fuck off.” Sekido leans down towards the hashira’s neck, marked tongue licking over his pulse to his ear.” I wonder how good you’d taste. Aizetsu! Come here.”

“There’s no need to yell at me.”

“Stop your whining.” Sekido forced Sanemi to bare his neck.” I recognize this face. Don’t you?”

“He must be related to the boy.”

Sanemi’s eyes widened, Aizetsu backing away from the oncoming rage of Sanemi, the wind Hashira trying to rip his arm from the iron grip.

“Keep moving and I’ll start twisting.” Karaku threatened, just slightly beginning the rotation around his wrist.

“Is that your brother? How sad it is to know your brother isn’t as strong as you. He ran away, I’ll be hunting him.”

“No!” Sanemi kick’s the demon’s middle, Aizetsu stumbled back just a short distance, not enough to take him off balance.” Your fight is with me.”

“Is it.” Karaku  pulls him closer, his hips flush against his ass.” Urogi won’t be happy if we indulge without him.”

“When he kills the boy he’ll get his turn. Strip him.”