EPILOGUE

Ponyboy Curtis

____

Johnny and I borrow Steve and Two-Bit's bikes to bike on down to the bridge. You know, the one in between Dairy Queen and the park. The suns setting, but we don't really care. We just want to get there before the sun's completely gone. And surely, we do get there before the suns completely gone. The suns tucked away beneath the clouds, leaving an orangey hue to the sky, but it's still lit out, I can still see how beautiful the boy beside me is. Every freckle on his face, every swoop in his hair, the sharpness in his jaw. I see it all, like a painted picture. I admire him for a moment. "What?" He chuckles, closing his eyes and showing his teeth as he laughs. "You're just beautiful." I whisper, leaning into his lips and giving him a kiss. Johnny pulls away and smiles. "You're beautiful, too." He whispers a reply, going back to our kiss and pausing the world around us.

- END -

Final a/n)
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading this story. I have extra content for this story that will come out later on in the next few weeks. Things like extra (irrelevant) chapters and info. But until then, thats a wrap! Thank you and goodbye! I'm hoping to write more Johnnyboy content in the VERY near future!

— milo