The Aftermath

Y/n POV:
"Ronal, I will never...NEVER forgive your son...Fuck the "If he change I will like him" fuck me and him being friends. I will never be friends with someone who bullies my family." The Sully's Family looked at me, surpised. Ronal  and Tonowari looked at me, surprised and sadden. I continued, "His friend... his friend broke my last gift from my parents... may have not been him. But he sure as hell the influence. I know it is not my place, but train that child better leadership skills before he becomes the Olo'eyktan..." I started to walk away when I heard Ronal yell, "Leave." I stopped walking away. I heard gasp everywhere. I heard her continue, "Leave Y/n. You shall not disrespect us. I may have history with your family. I may love you as a niece and your family as my family. But I won't let you disrespect us like this, especially not at our home." I looked at her and heard Tonowari say, "Think about this, Hon.." I said, "I wasn't planning on staying." I then continued to walk away. I heard the Sully's family try to talk Ronal out of her decision, with Tonowari.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I said, "Don't try to stop me from leaving, Netey-" I turned around and saw Aonung... crying. I backed away from him and hissed. Aonung looked at me. He had a soft, sadden look in his ocean eyes. He just pled, "Please... please don't leave." My eyes widen but soon glared at him. I said to him, "I am not welcomed anymore by your mom even if I wanted to stay." He sounded desperate as he said, "I will talk to her!" I scoffed and said, "Your friend broke something valuable to me. You hurt my family physically and emotionally." He started to cry as he just pled, "I will change! I will fix your necklace! I will become a better leader! I will make sure the Sully's are welcomed and safe! Just please stay."

"Why." I looked at him. "Why do you want me to stay so badly." His cheeks darkened, and he just said, "I don't know... You are different. You are brave, confident, protective, and kind but only to those who are kind to you and the Sully's. You got my interest. From the day you defended your family till right now..." I don't know how to feel. I just said, "You should go get patched up. Change your ways. Respect my family." I glared at him and then walked away from him. I started to pack my bag. Before leaving, I called my Ilu and went swimming for a little while just to fully calm down. Hours passed, and I went back to Sully's maruis. I grabbed my bag but then heard Neteyam say, "Tell him what you told me." I looked out and saw Aonung.

Aonung then said, "I left Lo'ak outside of the riff.." I just said, "What." Aonung looked at me so fast and said, "Y/n, I'm sor-" I glared at him and said, "You better pray he is alive." I called for my Ilu and went out of the riff to look for Lo'ak. I saw him with a Tulkun. I yelled, "LO'AK!" My ilu went to him and looked at him. "You are okay, right!?" I hear him chuckle and say, "I am fine. Just some small scratches." I looked at the Tulkun and saw the missing fin. I just said, "Payakan..." Lo'ak looked at me and said, "What?" I replied with, "Payakan is the Tulkun's name. He is rumored to be a killer. It is a false rumor, though." Lo'ak looked surpised, then said his goodbye to the Tulkun. I took him back, standing in front of him. I just said, "He is fine. Just some small scratches." Ronal looked at me and said, "You are not welcomed here anymore, Y/n." I looked at her and said, "I know, but I wasn't going to leave until I found my Lo'ak. Someone your son left outside of the riff in danger for death." I hissed.

I saw Aonung looking at me, and I just said, "So much for changing and becoming better." He was about to apologize when Lo'ak decided to take the blame. I grabbed Lo'ak's hand and dragged him away, and hugged him. He hugged back. I told him, "I love you and the family. Nothing is your fault. Everything happens for a realization. People make mistakes. You are not a disappointment, and just know Neteyam isn't the perfect son Jake and Neytiri make him to be. He takes the blame since he is the oldest. If you, Kiri, or Tuk got hurt, he would be blamed." I felt him crying. I kissed his cheek and then ran away.

I felt tears come down my face as I called for my Ikran and got on. I started to fly away. No one knew I left minus Lo'ak.

Aonung POV:
I got home and asked my mom something, "Why did you have to kick her off..." My mom looked at me and sighed, "I can't let her walk all over my family or this clan." I felt a tear roll down my cheek, "It was my fault. I left Lo'ak outside of the riff. I started the fight by bullying her and the Sully's middle kids. I am the reason she keeps getting upset." I looked at my mom, and she had a tear down her cheek and said, "You need to change that then... I didn't want her to be kicked away because she is like family. However, I am not going to let her stay and continue to make us look bad." I started to beg her to change her mind until she said, "Fine... one more chance is all she gets." I smiled and thanked her so much before running to the Sully's maruis. When I got there, I didn't even knock before I said, "She can stay!" However, I didn't hear anything. I looked at them, and they were upset, crying, and angry. I saw the kids look away from me, same with Neytiri. I then heard Jake say, "She is already gone..." I felt my heart break. I just met her about 3 days ago, yet it hurts. Do I love her..?

No one's POV:
Weeks went by. Y/n was watching the Sully's family still by riding her Ilu to the rocks and watching from afar. Her and Lo'ak would meet up when he went to Payakan. Y/n stayed at a different clan. One really aggressive, but Y/n was allowed to stay.