The End

Y/n POV:
I then saw Ewya, but it wasn't the same.. I tried to speak but I couldn't. I could only hear and see. Eywa started to speak and say, "Why, you must be so kind-hearted. Well, I guess that was why I picked you. It isn't your time yet, my loyal helper. Do stay strong. Now wake up. Wake up y/n." I inhaled a deep breath as I saw Aketuan. I hugged him so tightly. My arms around his neck. I didn't even try to look around. I just saw him safe. I then said, "You skxáwng don't you ever scare me again!" He just said, "I should be saying that to you! You risked your life for your family! You risked their love." I frowned and said, "Yeah, but as long as they are safe, I am happy." I then heard Kiri say, "Tch, well, we wouldn't be." I pulled back from the hug and looked at Kiri. Then I saw Spider, Tuk, Jake, Neytiri, Lo'ak, and Neteyam. I was relieved they were safe. Then I wondered how I was alive.

I just mumbled, "What.." I then felt tiny arms around me and a little light body on my lap. It was Tuk, and she was crying, "I th-thought you h-hated u-u-us." She managed to see through her crying. I hugged her back and said, "I could never hate you or the family. I always have said and always will say that I love you guys, and I will protect you guys until I die." I looked up and saw Kiri crying, "Come here, ri." She was surprised by the nickname and then smiled before coming and joining the hug. I then said, "I'm sorry you two for hearing me say those things. I didn't mean them. I just needed the bad man to free you guys and to safely get rid of him." I then heard Aketuan huff and say, "Not very safe, you would have died." I know he was just worried.

I smiled and said, "I would have died happy to know everyone was alive." Aketuan then said, "Selfless.. another reason I love you..." He mumbled it, but I heard him, and so did Kiri, I am guessing because her ears perked up. Before she starts her teasing, I say, "Who saved me?" It was even more quiet than before. Jake then said, "Aonung." I looked at Neytiri to confirm it. She nodded. I just nodded and said, "Okay. I should go thank him." I then realized Tuk fell asleep, and Kiri was about to. I looked at Neytiri and said, "Can you take Tuk and I will carry Kiri." Neytiri nodded. I grabbed Tuk and got up. I faced Aketuan, and then I heard Neteyam say, "So he is why you didn't come back." The toned he used wasn't friendly at all. I snapped my head at him and said, "What are you implying, Neteyam." Jake stopped Neteyam and then said to Aketuan, "I'm sorry for my son's behavior."

I looked at Aketuan, and he was smiling. I heard him say, "It is fine. I understand why he would be upset. I would be too if my crush stayed at a clan for a different boy." I looked at Neteyam so fast to see if it was true. If he had a crush on me. His cheeks grew darker, confirming. I then said, "Um, Aketuan, where is the rest?" I could feel his eyes turn to my back and say, "They headed back already." I nodded and said, "I am guessing you are staying with me?" I looked over my shoulder to see him smiling and him reply, "Indeed, however mom and dad want us back before tomorrow noon." My eyes widen. We were never allowed to stay up or away that long. Me and Aketuan broke staying up that long a lot, but Varang didn't care. Ateyo was harder to read, though.

I just nodded and said, "Okay, time for you to see Metkayina Clan." I looked at Spider and said, "We have never met. The name is Y/n, and family friend of the Sully's. I consider them as my family." He then said, "Spider. Friend of Sully's kids." I looked at Neytiri. I could tell she didn't really like him. I then said, "Your mask." He then said, "Yeah, I need it to brea-" "It has a tracker Quaritch was telling me before I attacked him." Everyone looked at Spider surpused. Spider then started to stutter but managed to say, "He is gone, though!" I thought for a second. I looked at Jake and said, "Call the lab and tell them to bring a new one. I will take carry of Spider AWAY from the clans to make sure they don't attack again." After everyone try to tell me no. They gave up after I became serious. I went on my Ilu and waited for Aketuan to get on. Until I hear Neteyam say, "He brought his own animal, he doesn't need to ride with you."