Lo siento... te amo pg.3

Now I am with Yander.

"So how's your day here in Madrid? Are you having a good time?

"Sí. Uhmmm you're for almost how many years Yander?"

"I started studying here in college and I just graduated 3 years ago so if I'm not mistaken I've been here for almost 10 years."

"That was so long. Do you find it easy to adjust at first?"

"Of course, it will not always be easy but you know with the help of your friends, especially Justin, people you meet here, and some online videos about Madrid I finally had the word to say that with those I find myself comfortable living here."

"So hmm... you will also go to the party Nathalie so with that do you wanna come with me?"

"Of course I'd love to, thank you for your offer."

By the way, we are now here in a department store looking for dresses. I tried a lot of dresses but I can't seem to find the perfect one.

"Nathalie that one looks great!"

"Do you think?

Yander smiled at me and said 'Yes' but I think this dress is not what I want. It looks so sexy and slim though it's cute I feel like I'm not comfortable with it.

"Lemme try another one Yander if it's okay with you?"

"Yeah sure no problem."

My eyes caught the red ankle-length cocktail dress with a tulle skirt. It has see-through bishop sleeves and a neckline of sweetheart. It was so beautiful and cute at the same time. This time I am one hundred percent sure that this dress is the one for me. I go out of the fitting room and ask Yander.

"What do you think now?"

"You look so fabulous, Nathalie. You don't need to be shy" Then he smiled a little bit like it was almost a smirk.

Then I guess this is the dress that I will check out. Later on, we decided to look for shoes and I chose a nude round-toe pump.

"Yander what time are you supposed to be there?"

"Around six o'clock." seryoso nyang sinabi.

"Okay, it's 2:45 in the afternoon. So hmm... I still have time to get my make-up done, to dress, and to prepare."

"You don't have to rush yourself, Nathalie. I'm already wearing my tuxedo so I will just have a minute of fixing myself later on." Then he pats my shoulders.

We go back to my Tita's house. Of course, no one's there since after we agreed to what we will do earlier. I politely asked Yander to come inside and have a drink and he nodded. I give him a glass of juice and I make him a sandwich.

"Yander please make yourself at home I will just prepare myself."

"Yeah, thanks and take your time."

I go to my room and prepare my bath. First I prepared my undergarments and everything that I needed.

The water was so cold that contributed to my nervousness.

"O God I'm very nervous should I back out now?"

After twenty minutes I'm done taking a bath. I sat in the mirror and dried my hair and did my makeup. Then when I'm finally done with my makeup I wear the dress, put on some of my jewelry, and lastly, put on my shoes. Tada! Finally, I'm done. I swirl my dress and I also turn around while I'm still in the mirror.

"This looks nice on me like I was a princess on my own disney movie. What a dream of mine. Ang ganda ganito ba talaga ako kaganda pag nag-ayos hahaha hay naku binuhat mo na naman ang sarili mong bangko Nathalie."

I inhaled exhaled and inhaled and exhaled again I was so nervous very very nervous. I closed my eyes and made up my mind.

"You got this Nathalie."

I hold the doorknob and relax.

As I walked out of the room I saw Yander's face. His eyes widen and he has this look on his face that he can't believe what he sees.

"So what do you think Yander?" I shall ask.

"You're gorgeous Nathalie. How could someone look like a goddess!"

He rises and walks towards me. Slowly. He whispers in my ears.

"Shall we go? I bet you need to see it."

I gave him a confused reaction as a reply. Where we were heading aside from the party because it sounds like what his saying is from somewhere.

While we were heading somewhere I didn't know I started our conversation inside his car with the words 'Are you mad?'

"Are you mad or feel bored earlier Yander I took almost 2 hours preparing myself."

"Nope, that's fine. Well, we still have 1 hour and 30 minutes so I want you to see this place."

"Sí seguro."

When we finally arrived at that place I saw the greeny scenery of it. There are a lot of people strolling around and I can see the smile on their faces. We got out of the car and I was fascinated by the view.

"Tan hermosa verdad?"

"Sí, absolutely Yander," I said those words while looking at the place.

"This place is Buen Retiro Park Nathalie."

I smile at him and back my look to the fountain that has a sculpture of angels on it. It was so beautiful. I feel relieved.

"Wanna come with me?"

He held his hands to me and asked that question and I gave him my 'yes'.

"You are on your own Nathalie so do what your heart wants."

"You said that so there's no taking back Yander!"

I ran away from him with a smile on my face. I felt like I was in a different world. I stop for a minute and look at the sky.

"This place... this place is so beautiful."

Then I look at Yander. He has this look that I'm always been amazed by. The look of looking to your lover. Ya, I know he has a crush on me but I will not take advantage of it and I will never fall for someone I know I shouldn't be. I swirl my dress left and right. I saw a bunch of flowers inside Buen Retiro Park. I walked near the flowers and I was moved into tears because of how beautiful, romantic, and calm it was.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you my dear Princess but we need to go."

"  'Dear Princess' where that word came from?" Natatawa-tawa kong sinabi kay Yander.

"Not to mention but you're so beautiful and you looked like a Princess who finally got her freedom to go outside. You look so happy. While swirling your dress I'd know you had so much fun today."

"What poetic words are those Yander but thanks I appreciate what you said so....?"

"So... we need to leave this beautiful place, my Princess."

"Hey stop calling me that Yander." I insist.

"As you wish my Princess."

Naglalakad na kami pero tinatawag pa din nya akong Princess sabi ko tigilan na nya eh pero ayaw padin tumigil hanggang sa lumabas na kami at pumasok sa sasakyan.

"I will miss that moment."

I said while looking at the entrance gate of the park.

"Me too Nathalie."