Chapter 15; Dad?

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ERR ONE WHO COMMENTED ON MY LAST ONE ILYALL SO MUCH OK OK OK? KEEP BEING SO SEXY.

---------------------------------------------

**ALEXIS' P.O.V**

"Get out!" I heard Harry yelling in the distance. My eyes fluttered open, becoming blinded from the sun that was shining threw my window.

I shut my eyes and just laid there for a minute, trying to remember what had happened last night and how I ended up in my bed.

"Oh, did you fuck her?" I heard another voice shout.

I groaned and forced myself up; despite my tiredness.

I got to my feet and hastily stumbled my way over to the door. I swung it open and tip-toed towards the top of the stairs. I squatted down so I could get a good look at the back of Harry's head. I rubbed my eyes to clear the blurriness away from my vision. Then I saw him.... Louis was inches away from Harry's face, and Harry had his arm rested up on the door frame, blocking Louis.

"Nothing happened." Harry's husky voice growled, going deeper than I've ever heard it go before. He had his shirt off and he was only in his Hollister boxers.

"I swear to god Harry,if you talked her into ANYTHING, and she ends up pregnant.... I will be letting the boys know the truth about Preston." He threatened, stepping away from Harry.

"Oh, and perhaps I could tell them you.... Raped her?" He added, letting a sly smile spread across his face. With that, He turned around and was out of sight.

I heard a car start and quickly speed off- but Harry was still standing there.

I quickly stood up and ran back into my room, shutting the door behind

me ; a little too loudly.

I leaped back into the bed, pulling the duvet up to my chin.

I'm positive Harry and I did nothing. The last thing I remember is falling asleep in his arms, listening to the beat of his heart.

Minutes later I heard the door slam, and Harry slowly make his way up the stairs. He swung open the door, making my eyes immediately shut.

I heard him snicker, obviously approaching my body. I felt the mattress cave down,signalling his presence on it. His arms then wrapped around me, with his legs entertaining with mine under the duvet.

I opened one of my eyes halfway to notice Harry widely smiling beside me.

"You were listening weren't you." He chuckled, tracing patterns into my bare stomach. I looked down as i noticed my oversized sweater was shifted to the side, showing half of my stomach.

I just nodded and leaned forwards, resting my head on his bare chest.

"We didn't do anything... Right?" I asked, hoping for a no.

"Of coarse not." He quickly assured me, pulling down my sweater so it covered my stomach. I let out a sigh of relief, nudging my head up into his neck.

"What time is it?" I groggily mumbled.

"12:30, love." Harry answered, slightly tightening his grip on me.

"Uhhhhh." I groaned, sitting up. I stood up and looked down at Harry who playfully had his arms crossed over his chest and was pouting, just like Preston does.

"Poor baby." I teased, walking over to my dresser. I grabbed a black blouse with pink floral designs on it. I then grabbed black leggings and white ankle socks. I ran into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.