Chapter 19; I think...

*ALEXIS' P.O.V*

I'd much rather be anywhere BUT here. It's doesn't get much awkward than this. Yeah, awkward perfectly describes this moment. And I try my best to avoid awkward situations but there's no possible way I can think of to get out of this one.

Preston's curly mess was buried into my neck, and he was making occasional sniffling noises. I wasn't too sure if he'd been crying or if he was just catching a cold. But it's summer. So my bet was on crying.

"As much fun as I'm having, we should go see our fans." Louis' smart-ass voice piped up, breaking the silence.

I lifted my head up as Louis' eyes met mine. His cold, icy eyes looked the same as they always have. His clenched fists to indicate he was mad, but his eyes told a different story. A story of desire. A story of guilt.

I wasn't not sure how long we had been staring at each other for until I felt Harry's cold hand rest on my shoulder.

"Huh?" I quickly looked beside me at him. His eyebrows were narrowed down and his lips were pressed together in one thin line.

"What were you looking at?" Harry's husky voice boomed, earning a glare from both Liam and Zayn.

"Nothing." I muttered, looking down at Preston.

Harry squeezed my shoulder lightly before dropping his hand down into his lap.

Preston looked up at me and his face was red and water stains stained his rosy cheeks.

"It's ok, bud." I whispered down to him while Liam and Niall started talking about Niall getting his braces off in a week.

"Dey were loud mommy." Preston's tiny voice was barely audible. He had tears brimming his eyes and his lower lip curled over.

I literally felt my heart sink to my stomach at his sadness.

I pulled him into me and rubbed his back, looking over to Louis who was now staring at Harry. His eyes were no longer soft. Instead they were dark,and filled with anger. It's funny how things can change within a blink of an eye.

~

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

A young lady showed us to the long table where we were all going to be sitting to sign our fan's Take Me Home and Up All Night CD's.

"Niall you will sit at the very end, followed by Zayn, Liam, Harry then Louis." She gestured over to the table.

I rolled my eyes at the fact that i'm going to be sitting next to Louis. That's the thing I'm least looking forwards to.

We took our places. I scooted my chair an inch away from Louis so I was now closer to Liam.

I flicked my head to the side, shaking my curls out of my view.

"So.... Liam.... How's life." I spoke up, making sure Louis would be able to hear me.

Liam leaned to the side, stopping his lips in front of my ear.

"Try and get along with Louis. At least for 4 hours." He whispered, sternly.

I gritted my teeth together and pulled away from Liam, looking down at the Sharpie marker that I was now fumbling around with in my hands.

"We're letting the fans in now." The girl stated, then left.

Minutes later the stadium was filled with screaming kids and teenagers. Some were rather fit, and had the perfect package if I do say so myself.

But I have Lex. She's all I need.

The first couple of girls walked up and passed their CD's to Louis who was smiling widely at them.