Chapter 39;Stranger Danger

*ALEXIS P.O.V*

Both Harry and I made our way out of the all too cramped room. I looked both ways, trying to locate a doctor or nurse. To my luck I spotted one and ran up to him.

"Can I see my son now?" I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Please, I haven't seen him in two years!" I brushed my tangled blond hair off my shoulders, piercing my eyes into the doctors baby blue ones.

He nodded and and started to walk down a long green hallway. I looked over my shoulder to glance at Harry. He gave me an assuring nod, as if to tell me to follow the doctor and that he'd be following behind. I anxiously stalked the doctors foot steps, my stomach feeling pretty weird. I was nervous.

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

I watched as Lex pleaded to see Preston, her back facing me. I couldn't help but notice her trembling hands fall down to her side.

Next thing I know we were being led down an ugly green hallway. All I can think about is my son.

Has he been beaten? What if he is turned against us? What if -

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by the doctor clearing his throat.

Lexi dropped to her knees at the sight that was in front of her. I wanted to join her, my knees suddenly feeling weak beneath me, but I had to be strong, for her, for Preston.

I picked her up and placed her in the chair next to Preston's sleeping body, without a struggle. The noise of beeps and buzzes filled my ears, not seeming to calm my nerves what so ever.

*ALEXIS' P.O.V*

I can't believe it, my little boy, I have him back. I reached over to wipe a curl away from his closed eyes, my actions waking him up. He sprung up in fright,

"Mommy?" His little voice whimpered, his cracked lips barely moving along with the word. He looked so small and fragile, his eyes drooping down halfway. He was so pale, it was sickening.

I just stared at him in shock, he remembered me. I didn't have time to register any thoughts because Harry's stern voice spoke up.

"Preston, do you remember me?" Harry's voice cracked at the end, which literally broke my heart. Well, more than it already was.

Preston stared at Harry is deep concentration. His tongue poked out of the corner of his mouth, settling his eyes on Harry's distraught looking features.

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

I watched as Lex wiped Preston's long curls out of his face, tears streaming down her face. I could feel tears stinging my eyes, but I forced them to stay in, crying is the last thing on my mind.

Preston woke up to Lex's touch. He recognized her right away, but didn't seem to notice me. I couldn't force away the numerous thoughts shooting through my head, no madder how hard I tried. Does my little baby remember me? I had to ask,

"Preston, do you remember me?" I asked the last bit quite quickly.

But he just sat there, playing with his fingers, looking straight into my eyes. I could tell he was really thinking.

"Stranger Danger" his little voice shouted boudly, as he grabbed onto Alexis' hand, squeezing it tightly beneath his fragile grip.

My little baby, no- my own flesh and blood has forgotten who I am.

---------------

a/n:

Yeah, it was pretty short. But idc, it was perfect in my opinion!

A girl actually wrote that chapter for me (minus some things I added,) due to writers block, so thank you so much, if you're reading this (you know who you are) and ill be dedicating this chapter to you later, when I get the chance!

ANYWAYS!

aw poor Harry though, aye?

QOTC: This isn't quite ABOUT the chapter but could you please tell me your most FAVOURITE chapter of this whole fanfiction? you can go back and look at the chapter names and comment that!

thanks xx

C O M M E N T

V O T E

&

F O L LO W M E

xx

maybe this chapter could get 2000 votes? i'd die if it did *o*.

anyways, BYE!!