𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

(not a chapter)

RAKEEM held his face into his hands as he silently cried as he sat on his younger sister's bed. he could smell her scent radiating off the small grey bed, which only mad him blame himself even more. if he wasn't so drunk he wouldn't of let the two teenagers go to the park by themselves so late, but he was drunk.

he felt like if he didn't drink that night his little sister and her boyfriend would still be here. aaliyah would still be making jokes about his age, she would still be doing tiktoks in the kitchen and singing random somgs. ethan would still be rapping in the living room, he would still be making fun of aaliyah as she did her tiktoks.

he just couldn't figure out who would do this to them both. of course ethan had opps but his opps used to be friends with aaliyah before oy cut ties with most gangs. and if it did have anything to do with ethan's opps they would've killed the teenagers, not abduct them.

the only people he found suspicious was kaison and evora, the way they was the only ones who weren't at the party and their reactions to the news was odd. and keem wasn't the only person who noticed it, the police also found them both massively odd.

but keem knew if kaison and evora did have anything to do with aaliyah's and ethan's disappearance, he would make hell break loose. he saw how the couple cared about kai and vora, and id they did betray them it would make him even angrier.

keem was angry at everyone. he was angry at himself, he was angry at the world for taking away his little sister and one of his younger friends. if he ever found out who did this too them both, he would one hundred percent make sure they died. especially if aaliyah and ethan were found dead.

he wouldn't know what to do if they was found dead.

as he sat on his sister's bed he imagined what he would do if they were found dead. he believed that if the kidnapper was identified he would definitely kill them, and if the kidnapper wasn't identified he would probably kill himself. he knew he wouldn't be able to live without getting revenge for his sister and her boyfriend.

KEEM BLAMED HIMSELF, HE BELIEVED IT WAS HIS FAULT

ELIJAH felt tears pour down his face as he sat on top of a abandoned building where him and aaliyah used to play when they was younger

elijah had hope, he believed that his sister and hee boyfriend would be found alive. even if he has some doubt since it had been more the forty-eight hours, he was still clinging onto the thought of them being alive.

he knew how strong the couple was, they both had been through hell and back and still was alive. he also knew that the two were both academically and street smart. they would know how to escape while being able to survive.