𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

@YZKFINEZ PRODUCTIONS

𖥞 ' NOTTI 'ETHAN REYES

𖥞
' NOTTI '
ETHAN REYES

ETHAN started lustfully at his girlfriend who was sat in front of him as people applied makeup to the girl. growing up aaliyah never had money to buy makeup, so she never got to learn how to do it so people had to do it for her. even though ethan said she didn't need it.

however ethan knew he wasn't going to be able to control his emotions when he saw issac with his girl. the girl was wearing a very short black dress with heels, she had her natural hair out with some 'rich people' makeup as she called it. in his eyes she looked sexy as fuck. she always did to him.

"ma, you ready?" he asked as he watched the girls who was doing her makeup leave the room where he and aaliyah were sleeping.

"mhm. come on let's go to roman." she smiled softly as she grabbed his hand, hearing romans name ethan rolled his eyes and huffed.

"youse look.. rich?" roman scratched his head not knowing what to say. aaliyah did look expensive whereas ethan still looked like a gang member.

"the fuck you mean?" ethan spat to which aaliyah elbowed his side scolding him under her breath at his hostility.

"what they say, you can take a man out the hood but you can't take the hood out the man." he joked not fazed by the younger boy's hostility, roman knew that ethan was jealous even though he didn't have any reason to be. roman did find the girl attractive but not in the way ethan thought.

"i think you look cute." aaliyah chuckled as she pinched his cheeks making him groan and just let her continue doing whatever she wanted.

which roman noticed. it was honestly admirable to him how ethan let the girl do whatever and just supported her through it.

"stop making me third wheel! come on and get in tha fuckin car." roman rolled his eyes as ethan rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around aaliyah's shoulders as they walked towards the car.

they both gasped at the limo, they had never seen a car like this. ever. they hadn't even ever seen anything that costed half as much as this.

"hurry up." roman rushed the two into the car, which ethan smacked his teeth but nonetheless opened the door for his girlfriend. to say thanks she kissed his lips before getting into the car with him right after her.

"aight listen, you both getting a gun each there both loaded. if ya need any extra ammo youse know where to put it." he shrugged as he lightly chucked two guns towards them both.