𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

@YZKFINEZ PRODUCTIONS

☀︎' KAI 'KAISON MILLER

☀︎
' KAI '
KAISON MILLER

kaison huffed and shook his head, him and evora were currently talking about what had happened at his cousin's house. kaison found issac's dead body in his bedroom, the police had no evidence of anything. no fingerprints, no video footage, no murder weapons. the case was clearly going to go cold.

kaison was set on the fact that aaliyah and ethan had to be alive. whereas evora disagreed, she just couldn't find out how they would even be alive. in her eyes they had done too much harm for them to be living.

"your not even listening, their clearly alive. no one else could've done this. their literally was writing talking bout stabbin' who else have i stabbed?" kaison rambled clearly annoyed that evora didn't believe what he was saying.

"it makes no sense kai! how can they be alive?" she waved him off, she genuinely believed they was dead. in her mind their was no way they was still even breathing.

"vora shut the fuck up. you ain't even listening, it's clear as day their still fuckin' alive." he spat as he stood up from evora's bed and left her bedroom.

sighing evora stood up and followed him out. "kai! can we just not argue, we need to work together. if they are alive we need to kill them before they kill us." she pulled him back by his arm with a frown, he just glared at her and nodded.

"trust me aight? they have to be alive, and like ya said if they are alive we need to kill them. shit we both know how crazy notti is and liyah just supports him." he groaned as they both walked back to her bedroom.

they knew if that aaliyah and ethan were alive, they would be dead immediately. the couple had killed multiple people in the past. even though evora and kaison didn't know about the murders they still knew that the couple wouldn't hesitate to kill them. and now that issac was dead and the writing on the basement wall it was clear they was still alive.

"well, we need to find them." evora mumbled as they both laid down on her bed deep in thought.

evora was scared. she had seen aaliyah fighting and she knew that she wouldn't be able to beat her in a fight unless she played dirty, even then she didn't think she'd win. she had seen how hard aaliyah's hits were, and evora knew that aaliyah would most definitely take everything out on her.

kaison was worried. if aaliyah and ethan were alive then they must've had help, and he had suspicions on who could've helped them. and it was nowhere near good for him, he knew that these people wanted him dead. and they would do anything to get him dead.