Chapter 38

Days passed like asusual and nights with Ansh showering Sara with his hot kisses and warm cuddle.

There was so much improvement in Sara and Ansh relationship, to be precise their relationship became how it used to be 4 yrs ago. Except the intimacy part.

Sara wanted more than hugs and kisses. She knew she has to do something to break this line in their physical relationship. Its pongal, Sara decided to surprise Ansh. Hence she wore beautiful kanchipuram silk Saree and adorned herself with bangles,jasmine, Jhumka like how he likes her.

Ansh who came out of the washroom, stunned seeing Sara. He moved towards Sara, her eyes looked at him expectantly. "You look beautiful Ammu" Ansh complemented her and kissed her forehead and descended to her cheeks but interrupted by their little son who barged into the room.

Harsh "Appa, What are you doing to Amma"

Ansh "Nothing Harsh, some dust fell into your amma eyes"

Harsh ran here and there after hearing his dad.

Sara "Why are you running Harsh"

Harsh "Maa, drops ma, if you put that you will feel better. Appa search"

Though Harsh is very mischievous, he is too caring just like Ansh. "I m ok now Harsh" Sara said ruffling his hair.

"Then come ma lets go, Paati is waiting for you to do pooja and you look beautiful in Saree, wear it often, now come." Harsh dragged Sara along with him.

Sara became too busy the whole day, in the evening she started the next day pooja(Maatu pongal) preparation so that they can leave early to their native village for kaanum pongal celebration. After dinner, Sara fell on the bed, exhausted.

'Ammu change the dress and remove the jewelleries, then sleep" Ansh said sitting next to her.

Sara "You do"

Ansh smiled at her he freed her hair and removed all the jewels, kept it in the cupboard and took one night gown.

Sara nodded negatively and looked at him intently, Ansh chuckled and kept the dress back in its place. He knows what she wants.

He lay on the bed and kissed her lips. He started to undress Sara, one by one materials reached the floor.

Ansh showered kisses all over her body and again reached her lips at the same time his fingers made its way to her womanhood, making Sara's eyes to roll back.

Sara's body shuddered at the immense pleasure his fingers gave.
She came thrice by the action of his mouth and fingers.

Once Ansh felt that she is satisfied, he placed a kiss over her forehead and left for washroom.

Sara was disappointed by his withdrawal yet she didnt said anything.

Ansh

Things started to fall at right place. Sara is back to normal and so i am, except for our s** life. Her eyes tell me what she wants, its very difficult to avoid that invitation yet i m refraining myself from getting into her, as for now.

..

This routine of their oral s** continued for next few days. Until Sara decided to break it.

Ansh was scrolling through his phone sitting on the bed. There came Sara from the washroom wearing a see through baby pink colour Saree and cream colur deep neck backless blouse and sat beside Ansh.

"Looks like someone has a plan" Ansh smirked and started his work.

When he was about to go down on her. Sara fisted his tshirt "I want you" she stated and removed his tshirt in a go.