~discipline 18+

Uh both had dinner and when uh both came back at home... uh bothentered inside the room he pulled ur hairs and pushed uh onto ur knees...

Yn- I won't suck uh untill uh make me do it

He went on to hold ur face hard and start telling uh

Taehyung- remove my pants or else uh'll regret it

Uh didn't listen...

Taehyung- m giving uh one last chance to start sucking me...

and uh didn't do it

He tore ur dress, ur bra he held uh by ur hair and took uh to the window...

Taehyung- uh want me to go hard on uh right... Uh want me to fuck uh by the window

He removed his belt and hit ur back with it... After 4-5 hits uh went down on him and undressed him
Uh started to suck him...

After sucking him for good 15 mins he pick uh up and uh wrap ur legs around his waist he insert his dick inside ur pussy... And started fucking uh in standing position... He was kissing ur neck, bitin ur collarbone... Uh throw ur head back he got access to ur boob.... He kissed ur nipples and started sucking ur boobs while biting ur nipples...

Uh both did it in the window...

After a good fucking ur pussy for nice 25 mins he let uh go... Uh started breathin heavily... He quickly undressed himself and picked uh up in bridal style...
He throw uh on bed hovering above uh...

Taehyung- sorry babygirl today daddy is not gonna show any mercy to uh as uh know what uh did uh shouldn't have done that... Now uh have to bear me all night... Because m gonna really fuck uh so hard until uh bleed and beg me to stop...

With that he kissed ur lips and uh kissed him back he was fondling with ur boobs... Pinching ur nipples and he bit ur lower lips a little hard which made it bleed he sucked ur blood from the lips... After some time he break the kiss and look at uh... Uh looked at him while breathing hard...

Taehyung- I love you babby...

Yn- I.. I lo-love you too honey...

With that he went towards ur neck placing soft kisses, licking and biting ur sweet spot... He bite ur collarbone as now ur neck region where full covered with his marks... He kissed ur neck. He sucked on ur earlobes.

He kissed around ur nipples, squeezing ur boobs gently. He started touching gently on ur nipples and uh moaned softly... as his mouth took over ur right nipple and other hand started squeezing ur left boob and pinching the nipple hard.

uh were feeling like heaven on earth... Uh felt him bitin ur erected nipple hard which made uh groaned. He moved his mouth over the other nipple and bite it very hard that made uh groan loudly...

He was chewing ur boobs harder. Uh started shaking. His both hands were squeezing ur ass cheeks vigorously, inserting his fingers inside ur wet and dripping pussy hole. Uh were moaning in deep pain and pleasure. Taking ur time. His hot lips kissed the cold part of ur stomach and uh moaned.

He pushed ur legs apart. Ur pussy was already wet... He kissed the insides of ur thighs, starting from ur knees and working down. He licked and kissed the edges of ur pussy and was careful to play with everything except from ur swollen clit. Uh kept arching ur back and thrusting to get him to eat uh out but he refused as he kept on teasing uh...

He then pushed ur legs wide apart and licked hot circles around ur pussy. Then he tongued ur pussy hard, flicking his tongue against ur pussy and licking it... He then moved up to ur pussy and licked the edges of it again. But this time, as he'd teased ur, he eased his finger into ur ass.