Stories and truth

Recap

"Guys this is Becca, Kenzie, and my mate..." Dean starts to say but Zander cuts him off

"Summer?"

Summer's pov

"Ya how did you know?" Dean asks taking a step closer to me. Did this boy see me while I was kidnapped? Was he one of the men that beat me? All these questions are running though my head while we wait for him to answer. He takes a deep breath and then he talks.

"You look just like Jasmine." He says as he hands his son over to his mate.

"What are you talking about?" I ask scared and I walk over to Dean where he wraps his arms around me.

"Ya Zander what are you talking about?" Dean asks clearly just as confused as I am.

"You were kidnapped weren't you?" He asks and it scares me about what he knows.

"Y..yes." I say.

"By a guy named Alex." He continues.

"How do you know Alex?" Eric asks as he takes a step so that he is beside me as well and is holding the girls hands.

"Because I was there the night you were kidnapped, you're my niece and you look just like your mom."

"What?'

"You were kidnapped by Alex when you were four." He says and I know that I should know this guy claiming to be my uncle but I just remember the idea of having a family.

"Yes and I just escaped a couple of weeks ago." I say and I start to cry just trying to think about the family I had fourteen years ago.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Summer asks and I take this as an opportunity to look away from my uncle.

"Nothing sweetie." I say as I pick her up and she gives me a hug.

"How about we move this inside?" Dean suggests and we all agree. Once inside we all go to the living room and send the kids to play upstairs. Eric, Dean and I sit on one couch and Zander and his mate sit on the other. Dean wraps his arm around me and pulls me to his side. "So can you tell us everything you know, I want summer to be able to know her family."

"Of course. Jasmine's real mate rejected her about a year before you were born. So she ran away and came across a pack that let her join. She fell in love with the third in command and trained hard to be the pack warrior. When she joined Alex was upset because he thought she was going to take away his beta position since she was supposed to be the next beta. So he tried to kill her when she was pregnant with you. The alpha and your father Josh tracked them down and saved her. Alex was put away in the pack jail.  Alex also kidnapped you and your aunt Faith.

About five years after he managed to escape and Kidnapped Jasmine and took her. Once she was rescued she didn't remember anything about her family. After a while Alex popped back up and she remembered everything that happened when he tried to take her, but he was caught after he took off. Then your mom found out that she was pregnant with his kid, Skyler. After a while of being free she decided to turn herself in." He says then then he wraps his arms around his mate and breathes in her scent.

"But she didn't get very far before she decided she couldn't do that to you and her family. So she went back to find that no one was around. They all went looking for her. We were at the safe house when Alex attacked. He took you from your aunt and left us to die. Rachel managed enough strength to call Jasmine and she got us help. But they were never able to find you." He says finishing up his story.