The next phase

"Great so you all know the plan?" Dean asks everyone in the meeting hall. He hears many different forms of agreements. "Alright we leave in twenty." He says stepping down from the stage, he then walks over to where Jenny is after she entered the hall.

"Daddy!" The girls yell running over for a hug. Dean gets down to their level and gives them a big hug. He then gets up and grabs the twins from Rachel. Her and Jenny are going to stay with the kids until they get back.

"You be safe ok." Jenny says to her brother. She knows he is a good fighter and that they won the last time they went up against Alex's men. "And bring back my stupid mate."

"I will. Make sure you give him heck for leaving when I do." Dean jokes.

"Don't worry I will." She laughs.

"Sorry to interrupt but mine and Dominic's men are waiting at the border for us." Zander says walking over holding Rikki's hand.

"Alright then we should be going. You girls make sure you behave for Rachel and Jenny. And if Aunty faith needs anything you help her out." Dean tells the girls.

"We will." They say in sync and then Kenzie adds in.

"Bring mommy home please daddy." She asks quietly.

"I promise I will." He responds giving her a kiss on the forehead before standing up.

"I'll take them back to the house." Rachel says before her and Jenny lead the kids to the door.

"Alright everyone lets head out." Dean yells out. "Meet at the northern boarder line." He adds and waits for all the other to leave before he follows after them.

.

.

.

"Miss, Jamie told me to get you ready for the ceremony." A women says walking into the room a few hours later. In her hands she holds a dress and what looks like a makeup bag. She also has a curling iron in her hand.

"You can just leave the dress. I can get ready myself. I don't wear makeup." I say sitting on the bed. I don't trust anyone who works for Alex. I have made a few mistakes trusting people here and won't make that mistake again.

"Summer change now!" Jamie orders from the door way. I don't answer him but I get up and grab the dress before going to the bathroom. I go over as far as I am beside the door which isn't much. With Jamie in the room he could see into the bathroom since there isn't a door. I quickly change then head back out.

"Sit." He orders pointing to a chair. I sit down quietly and notice he has ropes. "Now she is going to do what I have told her to do and your not going to have a say. Remember I know what is best for you." He says before he ties my arms behind the chair. "I love you." He says leaning down and placing a kiss on my lips. I don't kiss him back which he responds to by squeezing my arm. "When I kiss you, you kiss back. Remember your punishment doesn't always happen to you." He whispers into my ear before kissing me again. This time I do kiss back.

"Goodbye sir." The women says to Jamie when he stands up.

"Have her ready in twenty. It's almost time to start." He says leaving the room.

"Alright lets get started." The women says and starts to do the make over. I watch as she plugs in curling iron, letting it heat up. "You know, not everyone is here on their own free will."

"Uh huh." I mumble because if she is important enough to be doing things for Alex or Jamie she is here because she wants to.

"My name is Sarah. My family and I have been locked down in their dungeons for sixteen years. Back before your mother was taken the first time. My father was forced to go on spying missions for Alex and was killed about four years ago." She says telling me her story. "I actually met you once. I tried to help you escape but you ended up being caught. I'm so sorry that I was the cause of your beating but they caught me trying to help."