Mates and family reunions

I turn around and I see five people standing behind me all looking alike in some way. "Jasmine, Josh glad you could make it." Dominic says to them. I feel Dean wrap his arms around me and pull me into his arms. I can't help but think I have seen two of them before.

"I don't mean to sound rude or anything but who are you?" He says clearly confused.

"Well we are Summers parents." One of the girls say. "I'm Jasmine." She adds.

"Oh." I say stupidly since I'm shocked these are the people who are related to me, the people who they were surpose to raise me and the people who could've rescued me earlier.

"Mommy." Kenzie yells running up to me with Becca following her.

"Kenzie spilt cherry juice on us." Becca says.

"Sorry they were thirsty and so I gave them some juice. It my fault." Damon says as he walks over.

"That's fine come on let's go put on some dry clothes." I say to them holding out my hands. They both take them and I turn around and walk away before anything else happens. All of the people who knew me before I was taken are suddenly showing up all at once.

"Mommy I'm sorry." Kenzie says from beside me which makes me stop walking.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, it was an accident." I say after bending down to her level.

"Ok mommy." She says giving me a hug.

"Now let's go and change into some dry clothes." I say as I lead them into the house. I change Kenzie into a pair of black leggings and a white top that has a half jean jacket that's ties in the front. Then I change Becca into a pair of skinny jeans and a white top with a purple sleeveless sweater. "Ok so no more cherry juice while you have these on only water. It's almost bed time anyway." I say as we make our way down stairs and back to the pack house.

"Oh Summer there you are, Dean told me to come look for you." Damon says.

"Ya sorry it took a while." I say as we make our way back into the party. We find Dean still taking with my family. Guess it's time to stop avoiding them. "Girls come here there is someone I would like you to meet."

"Oh summer you have grown so much." Jasmine says.

"Thanks." I say.

"How about we go somewhere else to talk about this." Dean says picking up Becca in his arms making her laugh.

"Ya that a good idea." The guy I'm guessing is Josh says.

"Damon make sure everything is ok here, we will be in the alpha apartment." Dean says before leading us into the pack house. Once we make it to the apartment, Dean unlocks the door and we walk in. We all go and sit down and the girls each sit on our laps. Kenzie in mine and Becca in Deans. "Why don't we start by introducing ourselves." Dean says after we all settle in.

"Well I'm Jasmine and I'm your mom, this is my husband Josh, your father." Jasmine says pointing to the guy sitting beside her.

"And this is Noah and Skylar." He says pointing to the two teens sitting on the floor.

"Nice to meet you." I say. "This is Kenzie and Becca." I add.

"And I'm her mate Dean, as you already know." Dean jokes.

"Dean, how about we put the girls to bed before we talk anymore." I say pointing to a sleeping Becca in his arms.

"Ya good idea we will be right back." He says as we walk down the hall into the room for the girls for when we stay here in the pack house. I tuck Becca into bed and then I give Kenzie a kiss and close the door. Once we get back to the living room I see that Jenny and Eric have joined us. Since they are now sitting on the couch where we were just sitting on, I ended up sitting on Deans lap.