#.. THIRTY

"I won't tell you anything, bastard" Seungmin hissed, as he had to go through the same procedure as Hyeongjun had to. This time he was threatened with a gun, which was held towards his head. It didn't matter to Seungmin though. Even though Hyeongjun was awake again some seconds and started to panic, having this scene folded out right in front of his eyes, Seungmin stayed calm, an aggressive undertone as he spoke.

Mr Koo laughed sarcastically. "You're worse than Gunil." he retorted, sounding absolutely disgusted. "Surely learnt a lot by him. You learnt fucking around with boys by him too, mh?" Mr Koo pointed to Hyeongjun, who was breathing heavily due to the pain and panic. The other's eyes widened in shock as he processed the said things. How did he know? Chills ran down Seungmin's spine, as his eyes widened.

And as if the principal could read minds, they received their answer. "You should be careful, fags; The walls obviously aren't soundproof. So it happened that I accidentally overheard your... act, once. Disgusting." This time Seungmin was quiet. He knew that one false statement would kill him. Or was he already dead? So many students were killed because of homosexuality, why shouldn't he kill Seungmin then? Gunil was an exception, because he was the son. But they killed Jungsu relentlessly.

All this time Jiseok has been left unnoticed, what he used as an advantage. Actually, Jiseok was the first one to wake up; He just pretended to still be unconscious. In the meantime, he was cutting open the restrictions with a pocket knife he always carried with him, in case something like this happens. So while Mr Koo was talking to Seungmin, he managed to break free.

Wanting to stab Mr Koo and free them like that, he stood up and creeped up behind him. As Seungmin noticed him, his eyes widened slightly again before returning back to normal, hoping that the man didn't notice. It was a life or death situation. Adrenaline was running through Jiseok's veins, all the noises were blended out. The only thing Jiseok was able to hear was his heartbeat. And then an ear-splitting noise. What?

As Jiseok started to get conscious about his surroundings again, he noticed that he was completely covered in blood, someone was screaming and something fell to the ground. Jiseok didn't want to know what it was, feeling queasy about what it could be... Or who. After all, he wasn't covered in his own blood; But by his friend's, Seungmin.