Chapter 1

A/N Hi! So, I'm not going to read the comments on this because I don't want to read any hate. (I'm very sensitive! ;). The cover is not mine.)

You opened your eyes. Your clock read 11:00pm. Perfect. You fully woke up and got dressed, went downstairs, and had a bowl of cereal for a snack.

When you were finished with that, you quickly ran out the door. You unlocked your Honda CRV and got in.

The clock in your car read 11:45. You had just enough time to get to your new job as the security guard of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

You pulled into the dimly lit lot and walked towards the door. "Took you long enough, I was afraid we'd have to call in a day shift worker.", said a mysterious voice.

"Who's there?!", you said, trying to sound menacing. "Oops!", said a higher pitched voice, that sounded like it belonged to a 15 year old female.

She came out of the shadows. She had curly blonde hair and a dress a little to short for you."I didn't mean to scare ya there! You must be Y/N! I'm Angie! But you can call me Anne."

She was VERY perky. After a few seconds of awkward silence you nodded to signal that you understood.

"Great!", she said, sounding excited," I think we'll be great friends! Things, happen here, at night... But I think you'll be fine! One of our previous night guards, Scott, made you a phone message so you will get the feel of things faster."

Another of our previous night guards had the bright idea to mute the call!", she said, eyes glowing red for a second, which frightened you, but they quickly stopped. "Don't do that or you'll end up like him."

"What happened?", you asked, eagerly. "I have to pay my respects on Friday. Very sad how much of an idiot he was."

That remark scared you a bit. "Well, I've got to go home and feed my cat, so here's the key and have a great rest of the week!", she said handing you the key and leaving.

What had you gotten yourself into?