Chapter 3

"I didn't mean to scare it, cap'n!", you heard someone, or something, say. "Whatever Foxy, all that matters is she wakes up in her office, thinking it was all a dream." You blinked. "Um, boss? I don't think that's gonna happen. Look. She's awake.", said a higher pitched voice.

"Great. Just great.", said one of the voices, different from all three. You looked up. You saw four animatronics staring at you.

You don't know how you didn't die on the spot. "Chica's right, cap'n," said the fox,"and so is Bonnie. All of ye might as well pack up and leave if she spills." "Okay, Y/N, relax, think of cute puppies,", you thought to yourself, then you took a u-turn to Freakout Town.

"HOWCANYOURELAXYOUR'EBEINGSTAREDATBYFOURPOTENTIALYHARMFULANIMATRONICS?!", you started thinking.

"Uh, hey there lass, how would ye like to not tell anyone about this! That sounds like a ton of fun, doesn't it?", said the fox.

That was it. You started hyperventilating. "Whoa, lass, I just asked a question. Ye need to calm down." That didn't help at all.

Where were you anyway? You looked around. Not your office, that's where you were. You were also tied to a chair, for some reason, but only your torso was. You looked at your watch. Only 2:00?!

You weren't very happy about that.