Chapter 7

You cleared the table and put Foxy on it. "Chica, I need you to calm down. Everything is going to be okay."

She was still crying out a waterfall. "NOOO IITTSS NNNOOOTTT!!!" "Chica, breathe." She stopped crying and just sniffled. "Y/N? What if this doesn't work?", she asked. "It will work."

You were confident with your idea. "Chica? Do you know where the nearest defibrillator is?" "Yes." "Can you go get it please?" "Yes." She left. You closed both doors.

You checked Foxy for any signs of life or breathing. You checked all the screws. Chica came back with the defibrillator.

"Chica? Do you have plug in sockets?" "Yeah." "Where?" "Next to our left eyes." "Thank you." You put the defibrillator on the plug in socket.

"This better work...", you thought. You pressed the button. Foxy jolted. You turned off the defibrillator and waited. Nothing. You hugged Foxy.

While hugging him you noticed the problem. One of his main wires was cut. "Chica? Do you know where the spare wires are?" "Yes." "Can you get them?" "Yes." "Goodbye." "I'll be back soon!" "Thank you!" You looked at the clock. 4:00.

Tears welled up in your eyes. Your mom had just passed away the month before. You can't have another death shake your world. You heard footsteps. You wiped your eyes.

Chica handed you a wire. You attached the wires together. You both held your breath. "*cough*" You blinked. Foxy sat up. You jumped out of your seat and Chica started crying tears of joy.

Foxy got off the table and you and Chica ran up and hugged him. He fell on the floor. There was silence. He started laughing. You and Chica helped him up. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Silence. "It came from the hallway." , said Foxy.

You had locked both doors and left Chica in the office. You and Foxy were running down the hallway in the direction of the screams.

You saw Freddy on the floor moaning. You picked him up and brought him into the office where Chica would tend to him. You came back and saw Foxy fighting a literally purple man.

The hammer was on the floor nearby you so you picked it up and held onto it. Bonnie ran over so you gave it to him to take to the office. The clock said 5:20.

Foxy had the man pinned. You thought to yourself,"He's really strong. And kinda h- NOY/NSTOPTHINKINGLIKETHAT!!" You shook the thought off.

An animatronic can't love, and loving an animatronic is just silly. The clock chimed six. You used some rope to tie the purple man to a chair. You emptied his pockets of everything and kept it in the office desk drawer.

You cleaned up the office and called the police to pick up the man. They got there and took the man away. "That was an exciting six hours.", you thought.

What happened next is something you could never imagine.