Chapter 2

That encounter with the boss was very... interesting. It took you a couple of seconds to recover from that. You unlocked the door with the key, walked inside, and locked the door again from the inside. You turned around and immediately wanted to go home.

"Holy poop," you thought,"now that is what I like to call, I don't know, absolutely TERRIFYING." There were three big animatronics, all seemingly staring at you. You practically flew to your office.

The boss was hopefully incorrect about strange things happening, but who knows! You listened to the phone guy's message and regret ever even LOOKING at that ad for security guard.

You checked the cameras. "No. No no no no no no no no.", you said to yourself as you saw that one of the animatronics, the chicken, was missing.

You frantically looked for it and finally found it in east hall. "Wait a second, THE EAST HALL?! HOLY POPEYES FRIED CHICKEN!", you thought as you shut the east doors.

You cautiously turned on the outside light, only to see that chicken thing looking in your window. You screamed very loud and covered your mouth quickly after.

You didn't want to spoil your location for any other animal machine things. You hummed your favourite song to comfort yourself and checked the west hall camera.

You saw something run. You quickly put that camera down, only to see this terrifying fox poke his head in and scream. You just sat there white-faced, staring at it. That's the last thing you remember from that first night.