Chapter 11

You tried to stay calm. You couldn't. "OH MY GOSH, FOXY ARE YOU OKAY?!" He didn't answer. You put a sweatshirt and sweatpants on very quickly.

You picked Foxy up and ran out the door and into your car, not grabbing anything to eat. You sped to the pizzeria.

You ran in just as the 12 o'clock alarm rang. You saw the shocked looks on the other animatronics' faces. They were terrified. You ran to your office.

You closed both doors and rummaged in the closet next to your desk. You found 10 spare wires and the table you had used the last time Foxy was damaged.

"Tap, tap, tap!" Bonbon was tapping the window with a look of fear in his eyes. You opened the west door. "What. The. Heck. Happened." "He was shot in the stomach." I can see that, Y/N! How?" "No comment." Bonnie rolled his eyes. "Need help?"

"Actually, yes. Get me a piece of an endoskeleton torso." "WHAT?!" "You do have endoskeleton's here, right?" "Um, yes..." He looked nervous. "Where?" "The room."

"BONNIE! WHAT ROOM?! CAN YOU SEE THIS?!," You pointed at Foxy. ", HE COULD BE DEAD FOR ALL WE KNOW!" Bonnie looked scared. "Sorry. Just please go get me an endoskeleton torso." He silently walked out.

Eventually, Bonnie came back with an endoskeleton. You took off its torso. Bonnie winced. "Sorry, Bonnie." "Why'd you apologize?" "It's like your own kind." "Oh. Thank you."

You soon had taken out the bullet. You looked at the clock. 4:00. You didn't have much time. You took the endoskeleton torso and carefully put it in Foxy. You cut the wires to the appropriate length and taped them in. You couldn't do anything for the hole, though.

You waited. Foxy twitched. Your eyes lit up. "Foxy?" "Y/N?" "Oh gosh, Foxy, why are you always getting hurt?" You hugged him and cried tears of joy.

"Y/N... I love ye.", he said. "I love you too, Foxy.", you said into his chest, still crying. "Are ye gonna find who did this to me?" "I think I might know."

TO BE CONTINUED...