Chapter 9

"WHAT?!" BonBon was freaking out while you and Foxy were twiddling your thumbs. Freddy was silent and blushing. You all noticed and looked at him, wondering why he was blushing.

"Freddy,", you said,", why are you blushing?" He then started crying and ran out of the office. Everyone was silent. "Who's the considered nicest and most understanding here?", you asked.

Everyone looked at Chica. "Chica, can you-" "Sure." She left. "I wonder what that was all about?", you said. Foxy said it was about 4:00. Chica came back sniffling without Freddy.

"CHICA. WHERE IS FREDDY?", you asked. "The boys b-bathroom!", she sniffled. "For Pete's sake...", you muttered.

"I'll go.", you said. "But Y/N,", Chica said,", it's the BOYS bathroom. You're a GIRL."(A/N or boy. I don't really care. Carry on!) "I know, Chica." And off you went.

You arrived in the bathroom and immediately heard Freddy crying. You ran into the room. Freddy was in the last stall. You went in and sat next to Freddy.

"Freddy, what's wro-" Freddy hugged you very tightly. "I honestly don't know Y/N, I honestly don't know.", he whispered while hugging you. He broke the hug.

"Are you ready to come back, Freddy?" "Not yet, Y/N." "Do you want me to stay here?" He nodded. You and Freddy sat there in the bathroom until 5:30.

"Freddy, we have to go back." "Why?" You pointed to the clock. "Oh! We have to hurry!" You and Freddy went back to the office and gathered up the rest of the animatronics.

You took Freddy, BonBon, and Chica back to the stage. As you were leading Foxy to the Pirate Cove, he started to sniffle. "What's wrong?", you asked him.

"No lad or lass remembers Foxy the Pirate." "Oh Foxy..." He started bawling. You looked at the clock. 5:45. "Come on, Foxy." "*sniff* Okay, lassy...."

You brought Foxy back to Pirate's Cove and he did the unexpected. He grabbed you with his good hand and kissed you full on the lips. The kiss lasted about 10 seconds. He then went back into Pirate's Cove.

You didn't know animatronics could do that...