Chapter 5

As you walked up to the front door of your apartment complex, you realized that you had forgotten your house key at work.

"Dang!" You drove back to pick up your wallet and house key because you noticed you had also forgotten your wallet, too.

As you walked up to the door you noticed the animatronics all walking around the pizzeria. All except Foxy. You walked in and showed the employee who was giving out the tickets your badge.

He waved you in and you walked up to Bonnie, because he was the animatronic that only had a few kids going to him. "Um, Bonnie? Do you know where he is?" You didn't mention Foxy because you had the feeling he was a secret animatronic.

Bonnie looked up. "The fox?" "Yeah. I forgot my wallet and house key and had the feeling he might have picked them up while walking back to you guys." "Um, he's next to the bathrooms." "Thanks."

You walked down towards the public bathrooms and saw a curtain covering a circular stage with a sign saying "Sorry! Out of order!" on it.

You slowly pulled back the curtain and saw Foxy twiddling his thumbs . "Foxy?" He looked up. "Have you seen my wallet and house key?" He nodded and went behind the circular stage.

He came back out with your wallet and key. "Thanks." "No problem, lass." You then left. You wondered why Foxy didn't come out and talk to the kids like the other animatronics.

Guess you'd never know.