Chapter 10

You got home, still dazed from the kiss. "How did he do that?", you kept thinking. You opened your trunk to get a box you had picked up from the post office.

"Boo." "AH!" It was FOXY. He was curled up in your trunk! "How did you get here?" "I followed ye out of me home. Can I come in ye house? Me legs are very cramped, lass."

"Uh, sure, Foxy. But act broken down or my neighbors will get suspicious." "Anything for ye, lass!" You blushed. Pirates are flattering! You carried Foxy into your apartment.

You put Foxy down on the couch and went upstairs to change into your pajamas. You came back downstairs and Foxy was exploring your apartment.

You started making fried eggs. Foxy came up behind you and started massaging your shoulder with his good hand while watching you. You jumped at first, but slowly relaxed after a while.

You finished making eggs and set the table. Foxy sat down across from you. You started eating. Foxy looked a little confused. "Use the fork,", you pointed to the fork next to him,", or use your hook, Foxy." He nodded.

After you were both finished you sat down on the couch. "Uh, Y/N?" "Yes, Foxy?" "Where are ye gonna sleep?" Oh! The thought just came to you. "I'll sleep on the couch, Foxy. You can sleep in my bed."

"No, it's okay, lass. Ye can still sleep in ye bed." "So, you're going to sleep down here?" "Nope." He just said that. "Okay, are you going to stay down here for a little longer or come up now?"

"I'll come up now." You walked up the stairs with Foxy. You went into the left side of the bed. Foxy went in the right. You immediately fell asleep.

You didn't realize how tired you were. You woke up with Foxy cuddling you. You looked at the clock 10:00. You could get up now and be early to work, or cuddle with Foxy.

You chose the second option. You tapped Foxy's head to wake him up. "Huh?" "Wake up, Foxy!" You heard him power on. He snuggled you.

"It's too early, lass!" "Oh, come on, please wake up!" "Only if ye carry me!", he teased. "Okay!" You picked him up and stood him up. BANG!

"What was that, Foxy?", you asked. No answer. You looked over. There was a hole in the wall. And a hole in Foxy's stomach.