Chapter 8

You drove home and went straight to bed. The job really threw off your sleep schedule. Plus all the action with Foxy and the man. He was all over the news. He was sentenced to four years in prison, with no bail.

It was the most interesting thing on the news since, well, forever. As you slept you dreamt about Foxy. You woke up, tears in your eyes and on the floor. You shook your head to recover.

You stood up and looked at your clock. 11:15. You had plenty of time to get ready. You got dressed and brought a bag of Smartfood popcorn to work.

You arrived and the boss wasn't there, so you let yourself in. "Ding, dong, ding, dong..." The 12:00 alarm had sounded. You went to the office.

You ate your snack quickly. Foxy was the first to arrive. "Hi, Foxy! Aren't you going to thank me for saving your animatronic butt yesterday?", you said, expecting a thank you. "Ah, yes lass! Thank ye for savin' me life." You were satisfied.

But you didn't expect what happened next. Foxy walked over and gave you a peck on the cheek. You blushed profusely. You checked the cameras to block your blush.

You saw Freddy down the hall. You looked through the east hall window. Chica was standing there, fangirling majorly. You knew why.

"CHICA YOU BIG SNOOP!", you yelled as you ran down the hall after her. She was laughing her head off. "You are SO cute together, Y/N!" You blushed even more. "Oomph!" You had run into Freddy.

Up close he was kinda really scary. "AH!" You quickly backed up. "Oh, it's you Freddy! Sorry about that! I was running after MISS SNOOPY!" Chica fell onto the floor laughing.

Freddy nodded, and followed you and Chica back to the office, where Foxy and Bonnie were waiting. "Took you long enough,", said an impatient Bonnie,",what were you doing anyway?"

You covered Chica's beak. "Oh, just getting them two!", you said nervously chuckling. "Chica, tell me the real story." Oh poop.

Chica took a big breath, and said,"OHMYGODFOXYKISSEDHERONTHECHEEKANDTHENSHESAWMELOOKINGANDCHASEDMEDOWNTHEHALLWAYANDRANINTOFREDDYANDNOWWE'REHERE!"