Chapter 6

After you got into your house, you sat down on the couch and turned on the television. "Breaking news! Phone chargers all around town are being lost! Is someo-" You turned the TV back off.

"Nothing interesting ever happens here.", you thought as you slowly fell asleep.

You woke up in a panic. It was 11:30. You quickly grabbed a bag of chips, brushed your hair, changed and ran out the door. You arrived at the pizzeria just in time.

The manager greeted you briefly, unlike last time. You walked inside, went to the office, and started eating your chips.

When you were finished you checked the cameras. Chica was on the east side of you. You didn't panic because you now knew that she just wanted to make friends.

Chica was outside your east door. She walked in with a fresh pizza. "Finally! A night guard who doesn't scream when I look in the window!", she said, relieved.

You looked in the closet next to you and found a small table with four folding chairs. You set those up in the front of the room.

You looked at the camera in the west hall and Foxy was running down it. He came in and sat down, panting. "Hey, Foxy! How was your jog?", You asked. "Great! Thank ye for setting up this here table and chairs!" "You are very welcome Foxy!" You then got up and yelled down the west hall,"FREDDY! DON'T FORGET THE SODA!

You heard Freddy slap himself and run back down the hallway. You laughed. You heard tapping on the window. You lit up the light. Bonnie was standing there, looking at you with an I'm-going-to-kill-you look.

You opened the door. "Sorry, BonBon!" Bonnie looked surprised. "BonBon, I like it.", she said while sitting down. Freddy then came in with a massive bottle of soda. (A/N Let's just pretend the animatronics can eat for a few minutes.)

After about an hour you went to go use the bathroom. We had all eaten about five slices of pizza and drunk about 18 ounces of soda. When you was finished you looked at the clock. 2:00. Not too shabby!

You went back and everyone but Foxy was looking at the floor, fear in their eyes. You looked and saw Foxy, with three marks in his structure. You immediately went into medical mode.

"Guys, I need you to tell me exactly what happened." Chica spoke up, trying not to cry,"W-we were just t-talking and this g-guy came in a-and pounded Foxy w-with a hammer a-and F-foxy f-fell a-and d-didn't g-get u-up!" She started crying.

Freddy told the rest. "He was purple." "What?" "The man who pounded Foxy was literally purple." That was a strange answer. "Okay. Chica you come with me. Freddy and BonBon, go try to find this supposed "purple man". I'll take Foxy too."