Dark Love

Ross Pov

I watched as she ran her white skinny fingers through her brown silky strands of hair, frustrated at the fact that her ponytail would always be more to the side then in the actual middle. The long grey t-shirt left little to imagination every time she would rise her hands above her head as the outline of her butt formed against the tee.

My naked body was draped over with her white bedsheets, the cool air sent goosebumps down my body as I observed my rather hot bedmate get ready to leave for work. She wasn't aware that I was watching her, I was rather thankful I had actually managed to wake up after such a sleepless night with her. Usually, she would be gone by the time I woke up leaving a note where she had fallen sleep hoping to see each other once again.

I chuckled at her irritation from not being able to pin her hair up causing her to realize that I was more awake than she had assumed.

"Morning."

"Morning." I smiled letting my eye roam her sexy body freely without the need to feel guilty. She was really beautiful, nice and hidden curves with long smooth legs that fit perfectly around my waist which she confirmed last night.

"how'd you sleep?"

"Like a king." I smirked watching the heat rise in her cheeks as she walked towards me.

"Did you now?" She taunted as she began to crawl on top of me, the blush in her face slowly fading away as she began a dangerous vixen. Insatiable vixen that is.

"Hmm." I murmured before trapping her soft lips with mine as my hands gripped her waist to sit her on top of me. I wasn't sure if I could ever forget the sweet taste of her lips much less get over it, but all I knew was that I was going to enjoy every devouring lip moment I had with her. Threading my fingers deep within her hair, slightly tugging on it until she moaned into my mouth. Her body seemed to love my touch as it quickly respond to my amazing hands. What really sent me over the edge with this girl was her amazing and skillful tongue, as I had gotten to witness last night her pretty little mouth can do many things with her wicked tongue.

Feeling the space between our lips grow, I began to pout and groan as she started to slow down our kiss.

"I have to go." She whispered in my ear with her chest firmly pressing against mine. I slid my hands down to her butt giving it a gentle squeeze urging her to stay for a small round, she steadied herself with my shoulders getting to leave but I quickly flipped us over leaving me on top.

"Stay for a bit." I said lowly pecking her lips as I ran my hands up and down thighs.

"I can't. I'll get fired if I show up late." She said slowly kissing me back as her foot slowly slid down my calf before boring her dark brown eyes into mine, they were truly captivating.

"Call in sick." I pushed really wanting to have one morning with her.

"I'm sorry Ross, but I can't." She said giving one long kiss as she wrapped her legs around me pushing down to her. Her fingers smooth out the curve of my spine as her lips folded over mine, tightly. Nose brushing against nose as my fingers circled around her exposed hips, wanting to feel her soft skin under my hands. Leaving me breathless and hungry for her, she finally pulled away, resting her forehead on mine.

"See you tonight?" I offered wanting this to happen again as she pulled up her wrinkled skirt from the floor and slipped on her shoes. She smiled and nodded.

"Sure. "

"Tonight then. Laur" I bit my lip with a grin as I watched her walk out the room. The white tight-fitted top hugged her body nicely and the black leather skirt swayed with her every step. The gush of wind pushed her skirt material a little higher, her lovely apple shaped butt pressed against the dark flimsy skirt. Damn she was hot.