Insights ~creative name-

I tagged by Laura_Lynch since I have nothing better to do at 5am why not?

Rules

1. You have to write ALL the rules.
2. You have to answer thirteen questions and create thirteen more to be answered.
3. You have to complete this challenge within seven days.
4. Once you have completed it, you have to tag thirteen more people.
5. You can take the person who tagged you back.
6. You have to give this a creative name.
7. You have to say who set your tag

Questions I have to answer:

1. If you get to be any age you want for a week, what age would it be?
I'm old so ideally the age I wanted to be is basically almost here for me.

2. Last person you texted?
Well I Kiked (and still am currently) the Bae (@ashelyfab)

3. What do you think of me?
You seem pretty cool with your friends on here (wow that sounded stalkerish, my bad)

4. What do you dream of, day and night?
I wish I could something poetic and wonderful... But I sleep around 6am so I don't actually dream anything.

5. What do you think of your life?

Primary, I love life in general, mine gets shitty and makes me highly annoyed with myself sometimes as I imagine most people lives get. But what I learn and know or get to experience makes it seem great to have a life. You take the good, the bad, and the unknown to put it in balance.

6. What are your height and weight? (Running outa questions so sorry)
I'd say I'm about 5'3 and weight idk I haven't weighed myself in years.

7. Bad hobbies?
Ooo. None! Haha. Well.. There's a lot but top top are being late to school or social events, procrastination is a bitch for school work for me, being opinionated, I like spending money, a couple of unmentionable things and uh... Idk the rest. Also, I swear a lot...

8. Who's the first friend you met on wattpad? (Tag)
First friend? Yesh. I don't remember it's been a while, but I know @ashelyfab has made quite the impression on me when we first talked.

9. Use three words to describe yourself.
I'm a nice rude motherfucker.

10. What's an important thing you would give up just for Raura to happen?
Dang... No clue.

11. Favourite word?
Fuckers 😎. I say it all the time.

12. What is your greatest strength and weakness?
I'm a pretty good listener I think, weakness uh... I talk too much? Or that I'm bad with time management.

13. What is something you'd like to change about yourself?

Probably be more outgoing with confidence. Being a better writer. Or be more intellectual, there's a lot of empty space in my brain.

Awesome I'm done.
13 people tagged?
ashelyfab OriginalityRules RauraQueen Monibeatle raurauslly2011 omgrauslly rausllyr5xo -Skylol- yestiles OrdinaryIAm realmaranoo queenlauraaa heylaurs

My questions:

Best song you have ever heard?

Favorite artist?

What do you like to do in your free time?

What are you interested in?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Best thing that has ever happened to you?

Favorite food?

Do you live with regrets?

Anything in particular you feel strongly about? Political movements, activists etc.

Something you hate?

Any place in world you would love to travel too?

Are you fluent in any languages?

How are you doing today?

P.S. Update coming soon loves! Any suggestions on the topic for one shot?