27

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

"Can you grab those?" I pointed up. He grabbed the chips and put them in the cart.

Me and Sekani were grocery shopping. I needed groceries since I wanted to start cooking instead of eating out more.

"Your short ass can't reach shit." He grabbed something else I wanted. "No you tall and I'm putting you to use."

He sighed and kept walking with me. We got a lot more then we went to check out and he put everything in the car while I sat in the passenger seat waiting on him.

He finally got in the car and turned the air on. He kissed my cheek then started the car.

We got to my house and I put all the groceries away while he sat on the counter talking my ear off.

I loved when he talked about any and everything with me.

"Let's go on a date tonight." He suggested. "It's already 6."

"We going to a drive in movie theater." He said. "Okay. I gotta change my clothes because I've been in these all day."

"Me too and I was sweating in this." He held my hands leading me upstairs.

"Let's take a shower together. Save water." I pulled him into the bathroom with me.

He smirked at me and I started the shower. We both removed our clothes and got in.

While in the shower he started rubbing on my ass while we were talking. I attached my lips to his as our tongues moved in sync.

I wanna fuck this man so bad.

I pulled away and started washing my body. He washed my back and then we switched to him washing and me washing his back.

We both got out putting our towels on.

I put on some gray leggings with a sports bra and a black cropped shirt. He put on some black joggers with a white Tee.

I put on some stacked socks and my black crocs. He put on his black crocs as well and we put some snacks into my black telfar tote.

We got in the car and we decided to go see the new spider-man movie.

He reclined his seat back and I climbed into his seat along with him. He rested his hands on my ass while we watched the movie.

-
"That movie was so good. I always love a good spider-man movie." I went back into my seat.

We made our way back to my house.

"I think I wanna cook tonight. What you wanna eat?" I asked him.

"Can you make steak and mashed potatoes?" He asked I nodded going into my room to take my clothes off.

I kept my panties on and put on a bigger shirt.

I went in the kitchen and started cooking.

The whole time I was cooking, he kept bugging me. "Go fill shadow bowls his food in the pantry." I said.

He huffed and said something under his breath.

"Speak up. What you say?" I cupped my ear. "I ain't say shit." He went into the pantry. "Oh that's what I thought."

He left me alone the rest of the time I was cooking and I went to get him when the food was done.

I made our plates and we sat at the island eating. "Oh you can throw down in the kitchen." He said. "Thank you." I smiled.

Its been a while since I've cooked.

He pecked my lips and went back to eating. After we finished eating, I washed our dishes and met him on the couch.

He pulled me onto his lap and kept kissing on my neck while he rubbed all over my ass.

I started grinding my hips on his lap.

He stopped kissing my neck and picked me up carrying me upstairs.

Am I finna get some of that dick???

He laid down with me on top of him and started to fall asleep.

Well apparently I'm not getting some of that dick.

"Sekani." I whispered. "Hm?" He hummed still with his eyes closed. "Wake up." He stared at me, obviously not wanting to be bothered.