Chapter 2 Follow The Moonlight

Yumiko being suck by the portal fall down to the ground covered in snow. When she stood up, the portal was already closed. She look around for any clues that may be useful to let her know. Where am I? She kept thinking to herself. Then, she noticed that the stars are beginning to rise and the big golden moon. She remembered from the MiM picture book that he and the first five guardians kicked the sand on the moon and made shapes of a smiling face on the surface of the moon.

"MiM? Are you real?" she asked as she look at the smiling moon.

No reply.

"Please tell me you're real," pleaded Yumiko.

No reply.

"At least, tell me where to go...,"

Then, the moon began to shine dimly and light the way where she should go.

"All right, I'll go there," said Yumiko hesitantly. She follow the moonlight and walk through the forest. She past few bushes and her bagpack get stuck in them few times. Though she knew nothing about her destination, she still have faith on MiM for she knew that he's real and she wants to believe in him. She no longer wants to push her beliefs on fairytales, legends and myths aside from her life anymore.

She wants to believe for to believed in is a powerful thing.

Although she trip many times from her feet stuck between the rocks and roots, she bravely stood up and follow the moonlight radience. She follow and follow though she's very tired and hungry.

There she found herself where it seems very familiar to her. She slowly walk forward and saw a broken bed.

"The Boogeyman's Lair?"

The moonlight radience shines brighter than before on the bed.

"You want me to go there?"

No reply once again.

Yumiko put on a brave face, hugged her bagpack and jump into the hole in the count of three.

No one knows what is in for her in the next chapter of her life.

Gif from http://24.media.tumblr.com/47700573993d951b5e14fb0ffdb68cdd/tumblr_mj1nzirNaN1qgzpr7o3_250.gif