Prologue

Jack's P.O.V

You know.

Waking up in a beach on a beach in California after passing out drinking a bit too much booze isn't weird.

But what is weird is waking up in the sand next to a rather beautiful Lady WITH WINGS is odd.

So the only natural way to act.

Is freak out and look at the bottle of whiskey.

So all things considered it was one hell of a morning.

So this is how this went.

Narrator's P.O.V

Prologue

6:03

Our young protagonist, a half naked young man of European descent wearing only shorts with a high fade hairstyle and a rather mascular build is starting to wake up after a long night of drinking, partying and general tomfoolery a person can do on a beach.

"I shou-*puke*shouldn't have drunk"

slurred the young man as started to look around for water but something odd took his his attention.

"Is that?"

as our protagonist focused on a young white woman with blond hair wearing a rather revealing bikini that is showing a tad bit much but that wasn't the thing that caught his attention but rather a pair of grey wings on her back.

"What the hell?"

As he proceeds to stare at the bottle of whiskey beside him and questions his life decisions.

"Is there drugs on this thing?....... I ain't touching this sh** anymore"

He proceeds to throw the bottle of whiskey at the direction towards the sea as he stood up to get a closer look on the winged woman.

"What the actual F**k!! THIS IS REAL!?!?!"

As he touched the feathers on the lady's back he questions why the hell is there a (probably) drunk angel on the beach.

"~shut up~ I'm sleeepi~*snore*"

As the angel(?) groaned our dear protagonist is already running for his dear life.

Jack's P.O.V

WHAT THE ACTUAL FU**!

SH**
SH**
SH**
SH**
SH**

WHAT IS GOING O-

"OOF"

stumbling into the ground after tripping on a rock which is dum as who would leave a rock in the middle of the beach.

Looking up and getting ready to run for my life, a stray news paper hit my face

Grabbing the news paper and planning to throw it away but something on it caught my attention.

BREAKING NEWS

New Pro-Hero ALL-MIGHT finally caught the nefarious Villain Dread Mask after rampaging for 6 years.

What the hell.

Staring at it once more left me bewilderment as countless thoughts in started forming in my head.

ALL MIGHT!?

ISN'T THAT FROM THE ANIME HERO ACADEMY OR SOMETHING!?

HE'S REAL!??!

Looking for more information from the rather worn and torn newspaper I managed to get a date and to my surprise it was 2157.

More than a century has passed an-

"Can you get you feet off me buddy"

Turning my head around as quickly as possible I saw what I thought was a rock but a man with a rocky head.

"OY! Are you deaf or something! Get your feet off!"

"Sorry sorry got distracted"

Trying to maintain my calm as he stood up and to a towering 7'3 or something close and started to walk away.

Looking back and forth between his back and the newspaper I covered my face with bot of my hands and started to question whether I died, went crazy or high.

But one thing is for sure something is definitely off.

_________________________________________

Jack Rogers

A man from a different world waking up in world he thought to be a work of fiction

Quirk

SCP 914

The ability to upgrade,downgrade or get something of equal value objects and living beings to either give unique abilities,dissemble them or transform them into an object with equal value