chapter 1 New World, New Power

Jack's P.O.V

Waking up in a world of an anime show isn't as good as you would think.

Especially if you have super powers cause that is the only redeeming quality in my opinion.

Technology? Nah not much has changed cause most people are focused on quirks and even if their are advancement it's still focused on quirks.

Too bad I lost a bet against cousin Kate, people are too focused on powers instead of necessary advancement like allowing normal people to go to space.

Why it's necessary? More like why would it be not necessary.

Sad, that's life for ya.

Pity, why couldn't I end up in something something like Brooklyn 99, Friends or any comedy sitcoms

HELL! I'll take something like star wars even but sadly this is where I ended up in and knowing anime's like this there is a ridiculous power scaling.

I mean based on the new on the TV right now the hero threw an ENTIRE BUILDING at a creepy guy that looks like a James bond villain combined with a a creepy Halloween monster specifically a dracula with an entire jaw of fangs.

I thought the Hero was over reacting until the demonic James bond villain wannabe took it building head on and simply just absorb it with darkness into it's body like it was nothing.

This isn't a fair fight.

One villain fought 7 Pro-Heroes and from what the news tells, 3 of them Are rank 13, rank 6 AND rank 3 US Pro heroes respectively and their LOSING but anyways time to continue my origin story.

More specifically how I discovered how to use my rather overpowered ability.

Chapter 1
New World, New Power

Narrator's P.O.V

Our dear Protagonist right now is sitting on a bench near the beach and thankfully has a proper clothes he picked up on the way.

And currently he is questioning what type of drugs did he take to hallucinate something so realistic.

Why the hell would he buy drugs now he was 24 and closest thing to a drug he took was steroids once when he was 19.

his ma would have some very strong words for him when he gets home or at least he would have wished as a single tear drop down his face.

Wiping his tear from his face.

He slapped himself with both hands just to make sure one more time and to reassure himself everything will be just fine(he hopes).

Looking at his wrist watch his mother gave him to see what time it is.

9:54.

Now what would be the smart thing to do now.

Jack P.O.V

Shoot! How much cash do I have!

As I grab my wallet on my shorts to see $90

"Should last me a while if I conserve it"

"ICH BIN SPÄT!!"

A very short and stocky man with a chinstrap beard shouted as he running towards me in a hurry.

As I was processing what is happening He knock over the wallet out of my hand into the ground next to me.

"TSCHULDIGUNG!!"

the stocky man screamed as he was running pass me towards what I can only describe as a building if it was given a costume along with a stone statue of a man in white superman like costume in a heroic pose.

Grabbing my wallet from the ground and taking a more comfortable position on the bench an idea came to me of what would be a cool and convenient super power to have .

"You know what, understanding and speaking any language would be a damn FINE ability to have"

Saying out loud as I touch my watch to adjust it to a more comfortable position and the oddest thing happened to my watch.

It started glowing and changing it's shape like it was a Pokémon.

"Huh?"

Staring at it with a dumfounded expression, I didn't notice that the stocky man from earlier was came back with a one of his hands rubbing the back of his head.

"I am very sorry for bumping into you mister"

"No worry it's all good dude"

I didn't notice the words that came out of my mouth as I was still staring at the watch that may or may not be a Pokémon.

Was there even a watch Pokémon?

"Oh! You speak German!"

"Yeah?"

Not noticing my confusion he proceeds to to praise and apologize to me from the earlier accident.

"Nice to see an American learning German, even if your accent is a little thick but anyway I am very sorry for bumping into you see I was in a ru-"

"No need to worry, you should get going now"

"I am very sorry! I will be going now, it was nice to meet you!"

As the the short German man started run towards the building I stared at him and ask myself in confusion.

"I know German?"

Thinking about the situation and how it happened led me to the conclusion that something very odd happened to my watch and I think can speak any language.

Staring at the watch as if it was gold.

"Are you a Pokémon or something?"

Tapping the watch multiple time at different angles.

Maybe I can transform Items.

grinning as I took a look around until I saw a pen and grab it from just underneath me.

"Transform!,abracadabra!, hallelujah!"

Turns out when you get a new power in a world full of powers trying it out by saying random phrases in public will get a person a lot of weird look.

I think that mother covered her son's eyes as they quicken their pace as while the weirdo aka me was saying random phrases loosing some of thrill as it got boring after a while.

"Shazam,jackpot, 1-1, cadab-"

Staring at the pen I was holding as it started to glow a familiar light though it was noticeably weaker and turning into another shape.

It took the form of a shorter pen but with a bigger base or whatever the body of the pen is called.

Having an Idea on what my power is I tried another word.

"FINE"

The pen took a glow as strong as the the first time I said the words and it took on the form of a clear see through of a glass pen that you wouldn't even notice if not for the ink inside.

Wandering what the pen could do, I took a look around to find anything I could write on until something cold touch my wrist.

Looking at my wrist and saw something incredible happen.

The ink was floating in the air.

Wiping my wrist with a random piece of cloth lying on the bench and trying the pen.

It was incredible, it was like I was writing in the air!

Felt weird but cool.

Trying another word to confirm my hypothesis and to see if the power is what I think it is.

"ROUGH"

The pen on my hand shifted into a shapeless glob of gray making me panicked enough to let go of it.

Who wouldn't throw a creepy slime if it suddenly appeared on your hand.

Looking at it at the ground and it was separated into different pieces.

"914........."

A moment of silence as I stared at the the pieces of the pen on the ground .