Chapter 10

Author's note: this () is what will be used during Narrator's P.O.V to specify specif thought of character.

Chapter 10
Goal

December 18, 2157

Jack's P.O.V

Why do I need lackeys?

Well it is simple, I am overusing 'Perfect Double'. How do I know?

Throughout the recent weeks my consciousness fades in and out of reality and conversing with Ananke lead me to believe that overuse of it can be devastating to my mental health and should be use sparingly.

That's why I gathered a bunch of seasoned killers to prevent me from dying to what Bullsh*t plan my mind comes up with.

Sometimes yourself is really the worst possible enemy to have.

Especially now that I have a meeting with both Fury AND Waller in a bar.

One will do anything for the greater good, and another for their home. The only thing similar with the two of them is that they are willing to do anything to achieve their goals. And honestly I prefer Fury as he has a hell lot more morals than Waller does.

There is a joke in there somewhere but it will have to be figured out in a later date.

Honestly, in my personal opinion despite the how similar the two are. Something tells me they will despise each other.

Hopefully I can get the two of them to fight one another.

Though it would be preferable if Nick Fury won as I respect the man more.

He would dirty his own hand if it was necessary and Waller would rather blackmail people like with Task Force X otherwise known as the Suicide squad.

I know they are the worst of the worst but putting a bomb in their neck is a bit too much even for me.

Thinking more about DC makes me want to visit Gotham City to meet the Bat himself in his Civilian alter ego.

Don't think it will end well for me if things go wrong though.

But going back to the main point, here I am somewhere on the edge of Arizona otherwise known a No man's land.

Which is sad as I lived in phoenix a for a while after Graduating from college.

So quick history lesson.

Apparently about 13 years or so ago some jack*ss villain called the 'Diablo Ardiente' along with his terrorist buddy practically started a war the state of Arizona which lasted about one and half years.

Normally in a war (unless you use a nuke) you don't make the entire place unliveable but add super powers the mix, something is bound to happen.

According to sources such as news, research and most importantly Deadshot.

The Diablo's quirk shouldn't have even be capable of these much destruction but rumours among the unsavoury folks that after a visit to Japan, something change in the man.

He became powerful, powerful enough to kill the former rank 2 hero in american hero with ease.

And the rank 2 hero Titan, was practically invincible with his quirk. Theoretically nothing can harm him. Sadly theories aren't always true as he was cook alive from the inside.

Sure the rank two was distracted saving civilians but he was still the rank 2 and that is a position you can't earn with popularity alone and from what Deadshot told me really scared me.