Chapter 5 Hero or Villain

Chapter 5
Hero or Villain

Jack P.O.V

Going down to the 2nd floor under the guise of getting food to see if Big B still awake. If not I will just eat and ask again in the morning.

And as a precaution, I am wearing everything just in case things go south.

Thankfully, he is awake and folks tend to be more agreeable when they are tired in my opinion.

A lot more open and with a lot less filter.

Now to ask the Big question. Putting the papers on the table, I got straight to the point.

"Good evening Artificer. What is with the mask?"

"Big B can you sign this?"

"As long as it is not a scam then I will consider"

The bear man said as he was drinking his Vodka infused black coffee on the table on front of the TV, he grabbed the contract to see whether or not I am trying to scam him. Instead he saw something curious, it was definitely a contract but it only had 3 condition and at the bottom is two spots where you put your signature and one was already filled by my name.

The terms of the contract is relatively simple and straightforward.

1. Do not under any circumstances reveal any important information the other party without their consent.

2. Both parties betray the other even if it is for their own benefit.

3. Both are not allowed to keep secrets if it might endanger the other party but are allowed to keep personal secrets that will not harm the other.

Looking over the contract he tilted his head curiously to look towards me.

"Why now of all times and you do know this will not hold out in the court of law"

"If we go to the court if will definitely not be for something like this and can you please just humour me and just sign it"

"You have only been helpful since you started working here, maybe except that one time you ate some of Marcos's chili tacos, the building smelled like cra* for days but I will sign it regardless"

As he signed I sat dow the opposite grabbing one of the pen on the table in front of him and prepared to reveal the information about my quirk.

"My quirk isn't universal linguist or anything like that"

This words that came out of my mouth definitely grabbed his attention

"This ability came from my watch*removes watch*, see no longer speaking russian"

Now I have his full attention and he decided to finally ask

"So what is your quirk"

"Wait let me put it back on again"

Some of the atmosphere I was building up seemed to evaporate as it seemed a lot less cool now

"*Ahem* let me ask again, what is your quirk"