Characters

Jack Roger.

Status:
Alive.

Age: 25

Alias:
Artificer.

Height:
6'3

Appearance:
European-American man

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral.

Quirk:
914/ Deus in Manu Hominis( God in the hands of man)

Description:
Jack can upgrade any object about twice his height and as wide as a van to have anomalous abilities. As for what this abilities are, it is only limited to his imagination. There are 5 levels to his ability with each having different strengths.

Very Fine:
this creates sentient object that are capable of developing new abilities, emotions, and even personalities that are tied to their powers or who they based of. However like sentient beings, they have preferences. They who can and cant wields them. Unlike Fine, they don't have the same of drawback of stronger abilities mean worst side effect or condition to work.

If used, the user will mentally be transported in a dark void with the only visible thing is the object and the user itself.

Fine:
This creates anomalous object with abilities. It can be controlled to a certain extent as it will have the ability or relatively similar to it but how its appearance change cannot be controlled. This objects will never be more then it's intended purpose.

1:1:
This can change an object into something equivalent but about different object. It's weight, general appearance and functionality does not change.

Rough:
This dissembles items into its primary components and materials.

Course:
This will roughly tear apart object to the point it's better to buy new things than using any of the materials produced by this.

Personality:
Jack is the type of person to have his next door neighbor killed and barely react if he doesn't know them. He is a cautious person that would like to plan ahead of time and due to a negligent father, he develop a histrionic personality disorder( the want to be noticed). Jack may act like a fool or an idiot but it should be noted he is intelligent enough to be valedictorian simply because he wanted all the students and teachers attention whether it is praises or curses.

Jack will plan months in advance in hiding for a big reveal. He however still has a moral compass and sees some action as too far even for him.

Hobby:
He likes to be an ass to get a reaction out of people.
He likes to play chess or any games that are related to strategy.

___________________________________________

Aleksandr Ivanov.

Status: Alive.

Age:
64

Alias:
Big B.

Height:
7:3

Appearance:
Anthropomorphic Grizzly bear.

Alignment:
Chaotic Good.

Quirk:
Great Bear.

Description:
Aleksandr quirk is simple, it is a mutant type quirk that makes him look like a bear and grant him super human level of strength.

Personality:
Big B is a kind man who has been dealt with bad cards at birth, but this doesn't stop him from trying to do good for his community.

He is also a very active man in bed despite his age.

Be warned as it is the kind ones you don't want to anger, especially in a business where he grew old when many die young.

___________________________________________

Nick Fury.

Status:
Alive.

Age:
47.

Alias:
Director.

Height:
6:2.

Appearance:
A one eyed black man with a goatee.

Alignment:
Lawful Good.

Quirk:
Quirkless.

Personality:
Decisive, capable, wry, and principled is what describes him. The only thing sharper than Nick's marksmanship is his wry sense of humor. It's his job to make the tough calls no one else can and he's learned to trust his instincts and follow his principles.

He is a man whou reach the top of the food chain in S.H.I.E.L.D without the use of any super powers.

__________________________________________

Pierre Dubois.

Status:
Unknown.

Age:
34.

Alias:
Frenchie.

Height:
5'7.

Appearance:
A french man who likes wearing 2 monocles.

Alignment:
Neutral Evil.

Quirk:
Body Split.

Description:
Pierre can split into two goat like figures he calls razzle and dazzle.

Personality:
Pierre is a simple man, he likes to clean, cook, and from time to time, torture. He has been the butler of the Magne crime family for 11 years. And by nature he is very loyal to the Magne Family.

__________________________________________

Jonas Fischer.

Status:
Alive.

Age:
20.

Alias:
Mountain Hero - Fjördgyn

Height:
5'2.

Appearance:
A short stocky German man that resembles a dwarf.

Alignment:
Lawful Good.

Quirk: dwarven might

Description:
As long as he is connected to the earth he gains durability similar to that of steel, super strength and the ability to sense vibrations on the earth, he however is weakened on boats or aircrafts.

Personality:
Pierre is a righteous man to a fault, he will never look the other way once he sees a crime. He will do everything within the law to make the world a better place.

He also likes to hold grudges, steal from him in 4rth grade? He still remembers it.

__________________________________________

Wade Wilson.

Status:
Alive.

Age:
46.

Alias:
Deathstroke.

Height:
6'4.

Appearance:
Unknown. He always is shown wearing his tactical gear.

Alignment:
Neutral Evil.

Quirk:
Unknown.

Description:
On paper, he is shown quirkless but he has a regeneration quirk that allows him to survive what would normally be fatal wounds

Personality:
Slade Wilson dismisses social norms entirely and makes up his own rules that he lives by. Deathstroke has an arrogance where he thinks that others are unworthy of his time or energy. He can be passive-aggressive or simply just aggressive at times.

__________________________________________

Author's note:
I will update this every new chapter as well as make one for any objects artificer made