Artificer's Creation

Fine objects

___________________________________________

Knife's reach.

Status:
Destroyed, shattered by a gun shot.

Appearance:
A glass like knife.

Ability:
The knife will be able to cut anything in view as long as it is visible. The cut itself is nothing special and could be compared to a extremely sharp knife capable of leaving marks on steel.

User:
Jack/Artificer.

___________________________________________

Background Hoodie.

Status:
In poor condition, very tattered.

Appearance:
It is a regular hoodie with no special distinction.

Ability:
It confuses the mind of the observer about specific details such as height,width and any clothing that is not too outrageous. However due to it's poor condition it has been becoming less and less effective overtime.

User:
Jack/Artificer.

___________________________________________

SkyWalker.

Status:
Perfect condition.

Appearance:
White shoes with with small wings on the sole of the shoe.

Ability:
It has the ability to solidify the air beneath the shoe itself as well as a self cleaning and repairing. This does not mean it is indestructible as enough damage can permanently destroy it.

User:
Jack/Artificer (Former)
******* (Surprise!)

___________________________________________

Clean Cut.

Status:
Well maintained.

Appearance:
A katana with a dull grey body and black edge.

Ability:
It has the ability to become sharper depending on the object. the more durable an object is, the sharper the blade will become. However, it is also true for the opposite. The less durable an object is, the blade will become dull.

___________________________________________

Life's bane.

Status:
Well maintained.

Appearance:
A katana with a dull grey body and a purple edge.

Ability:
It has the ability to negate healing factors whether it is the quirk of another individual like Recovery girl, an individual's own regeneration quirk or even regular medicines. This will wear off after a set amount of time. (4 hours)

___________________________________________

Rainbow Shot (Not yet permanent!)

Author's note: the idea came first rather than the name so any name suggestion is welcome with open arms.

Status:
Well maintained.

Appearance:
It is an Accuracy International Artic warfare .308 sniper rifle with a rainbow colour scheme.

Ability:
It has the ability to transform regular ammunition into coloured bullets with random effects

Red- forces every pore and orifices in the body to bleed.

Orange- combust anything shot with this bullet into flames.

Yellow- It turns an individual into stone that will wear off after about 30 minutes.

Green- It is a toxin that gives an individual temporary madness. However, if the affected individual consumes any flesh of the same species, it will shutdown the body and killing the affected individual.

(This does not spread like a zombie virus)

Blue- Freezes the individual shot and unless they have a quirk related to cold or resistance, they will die to frostbite.

Indigo- this is a regular bullet but with colour.

Violet- It decays the flesh, making it melt off the individual. This only affects the parts that was shot.

It has to be noted that the bullets (Except indigo) will not kill an individual and has a chance in becoming a dud in 1 in 3 shots.
___________________________________________

Author's note: I feel lazy so that is all the objects I am going to put in this chapter for today.