ROM 15

RELY ON ME : Chapter 15

It took Ping less than three days to move things into the new house bit by bit. This time, he had made up his mind to make a clean break with Net and don’t have relationship with him any more.

Firstly, he sent Net a long text message to calm his heart, saying that he needed a little time to calm down and think about the matter between them. Then he expressed to James that he absolutely didn’t want to intervene in Net and him, hoping that James could cooperate and drag Net, so that he could move out within the shortest time. They reached an agreement at that point. So under the favorable conditions of time, place and people, he moved into Meen's home and became his... servant.

He really made him a servant. It would be ok to cook all the meals, but he even mopped the floor and washed the clothes and dishes. It's not what Meen told him to do, but he did nothing at all and kept his legs crossed all day. Under the same eaves, Ping couldn't stand the mess and had to clear away. He was used to taking care of his brothers at home. So no matter it was underwear or outwear, he just threw them in the laundry basket and washed them, which made Meen half mad. It was the second night they had lived together. He came back from outside and saw him hanging clothes on the balcony. At first, he didn't care. He sat on the sofa and chatted with him. Later, he found Ping take out a pair of his underwear from the washing machine which looked familiar. It took him a long while to react that it was his, hurried to rushed to take it from Ping’s hands, blushed for a long time without saying a word. Ping found his little face red and lovely, he amused him with a few words, which made him so angry that he didn’t give him a good look until now.

‘Meen, I will start my internship tomorrow. You have to solve the problem of making meals by yourself.’ Ping said after washing the dishes while Meen was watching TV in the living room.

‘I won’t die of hunger.’ Meen said angrily.

Ping felt a little helpless. He really didn’t know what happened to this young man. He had done nothing but washed his underwear, why did he act like that?

Ping went over and sat down. ‘Well, you can wash your underwear by yourself, okay?’

Meen sat up straight and said, ‘Did I say anything?’

‘Then why are you showing your bad face all day long? Are bad faces fashionable?

Meen suddenly realized a more important question: ‘Why are you not afraid of me?’

He knew that when he had a bad face, it would be really scary, so he usually wouldn’t show his emotions easily on his face. His old girlfriend would always make a fuss, but no matter how serious the fuss was, as long as he began to sink down his face, she would come in 30 minutes to apologize and mewl with tearful eyes. However, Ping was different. He had shown his bad face for three days, but just turned a blind eye and smiled every day. It's too late for Ping to ask the reason now. Why not wait until he had been angry to death and sprinkle the loss on his grave?

Ping curled his lips said, ‘You are nobody, you would never know how many bad faces I've met in my life. You're a shallow worker.’

Ping’s family wasn’t well off when he was a child, and his Daddy was under great pressure, so he kept a cold face all day. Later, his daddy became kind, Meanwhile elder brother liked to play cool, and kept a cold face all day. His second elder brother often lost his temper at him because he was the little disobedient in his family. Later, when he met Net, who had a bad temper and a bad face, which had been his sign. The experience over the years had proved that a person with a bad face couldn’t turn his head on his own, it would be useless even if he tried to please him,.